Recent comments

Thanks, A.S.—I didn’t catch your post earlier, or I’d have saved myself a lot of typing and just linked to it. That Englehart-Kane work looks great - another lost opportunity for an interesting and potentially great comic book. I hope everybody reading this clicks over to check it out.
—Tom Mason

Patrick McGoohan: The Prisoner of Comic Books November 17, 2009

Hi Bob—Thanks for the comment, but nothing in the plug for the Michelle Bachmann comic is actually “hateful rhetoric” as you call it. Though it’s nice to see you using your Republican Party talking points to demonize anything you disagree with as hateful. Also, this is a comic book site and I was talking about a comic book, one that has a political theme to it. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve just received an exciting offer from my new mailing list broker. Pleasure trolling with you.

MICHELE BACHMANN: False Witness Comic Book! July 3, 2009

Advertisement