Sean O'Connor

Personal Background I am a Zag through and through. My grandpa graduated from Gonzaga College after returning from serving in World War 2, and my parents met at Gonzaga before graduating together in 1975. I graduated from Gonzaga in December of 2002, with a bachelor degree in business administration, and a concentration in marketing. My brother Brett graduated from Gonzaga in 2005, and my brother Ryan will graduate in 2007. Needless to say, the institution is very important to me and my pride is frequently outwardly displayed by cheering on our perennial (I think I can say that now) Top 25 basketball team. Employment Background After graduating from Gonzaga I spent a winter in Crested Butte, Colorado teaching young kids to ski during the day, and entertaining guests at ClubMed during the evening. A lackluster job market then lead me to Lake Tahoe where I spent an incredible summer hiking, playing disc golf, and chillin’ at the beach during the day while dealing blackjack and meeting lots of interesting people at Harrah’s Casino during the evenings. After getting both of these experience out of my system, I moved to Seattle in September of 2003 and started my professional career. Outside of Work I have never wanted to be defined by what I do for work, and therefore during my life outside of work I take pride in having great friends, being active, traveling as much as possible, and learning new things. Some of my favorite things to do outside of work are: Going places, new or old Skiing Watching the Zags Playing ball - any kind of ball Trying new wines Preparing for and participating in triathlons Photography Friendly poker tournaments Fantasy Football Gadgetry

Recent comments

No published comments found.

Advertisement