When ISN’T she trying to look like Monroe?
Christina Aguilera Channels Monroe for Perfume Commercial November 2, 2010
When ISN’T she trying to look like Monroe?
Christina Aguilera Channels Monroe for Perfume Commercial November 2, 2010
That’s what happens when you hire a former MTV VJ to talk on your news show…
Awkward TV: Anchor Imagines Christina Hendricks Naked August 4, 2010
I love how he’s still posting on his Twitter when he’s in the ICU.
Dean McDermott in ICU After Dirt Bike Crash July 2, 2010
Haha no, those are her stockings. Weird, I know.. I’ve never quite seen them like that before.
Fashion Police: Taylor Momsen Wants You to Put Tips in Her Heels June 29, 2010
I think that she could’ve gotten a better job done. I don’t like how obvious the extensions are—kind of trashy. It’s been awhile since I haven’t agreed with her, too!
Victoria Beckham Embraces Hair Extensions June 28, 2010
Love it! I also love how you have the German poster for the film, hahaha.
Celebrity Double-Take: Taylor Momsen vs. Bride of Chucky June 25, 2010
Hahaha nice.
My Reactions to Lady Gaga's Alejandro Video June 8, 2010
That is so epic. No wonder she had blue hair at the MTV Movie Awards!
Katy Perry's California Gurls music video sneak peak June 8, 2010
I’ll admit that I was skeptical about this, but I have to say that this trailer is just awful compared to the film. It’s no Oscar-winner, but it was definitely a better time than this trailer makes it to be. D:
First Look: The A-Team Trailer June 7, 2010
That is so unbelievably tacky.
VIDEO: Victoria's Secret Congratulates New Transformers Beauty June 2, 2010
HAHA. I love that last comment.
Lindsay Lohan Reaches Out for Help…from Chanel May 29, 2010
Hah, barely a year of marriage and she’s moving out. Love it!
Heidi Montag Moving, Leaving Spencer Pratt Behind May 29, 2010
They’re keeping the title like that?
I agree with you about the Twitter being funnier!
It doesn’t help that the younger son can’t act, either.
Preview S**t My Dad Says Series May 28, 2010
I’M MORE SHOCKED BY HER BOYFRIEND. o.o She went from Milo to THIS guy? Really?
Hayden Panettiere Chops Off Her Hair May 25, 2010
I was so upset about the Newsweek article until I actually read it. I didn’t get an anti-gay message from it at all! He’s just speaking the sad truth; it’s sad that his words seem to have been twisted a little by the internet; I’m glad that Jane Lynch didn’t completely condemn the guy.
Jane Lynch Weighs in on Newsweek Article May 17, 2010