I’m not huge a word game person but do like this one. The design of the app has me in engaged.
Letterpress by atebits takes the App Store by storm October 26, 2012
I’m not huge a word game person but do like this one. The design of the app has me in engaged.
Letterpress by atebits takes the App Store by storm October 26, 2012
Not sure if LoG is a regulatory body that should rule in this arena, but I agree this should be voted in by the people.
Jailbreaking your iPad and unlocking your iPhone ruled illegal by Library of Congress October 26, 2012
I have notice that too. Not sure if it by design but a software bug. Interesting I notice this behavior with some contacts, not all. I can replicate it on OS X and iCloud.com. So it might be on the server side.
Apple working on iOS 6.0.1 bug fix update October 25, 2012
No clue, I think they should focus their energy and attention on the PS4. If it were half the size of the old version maybe, but really this is a classic cash grab.
Sony announces an even smaller and lighter PS3 Slim October 16, 2012
That’s why I think it is real. It has the similar motif of the Xperia design, very Sonyish.
Mysterious images of Sony Nexus X smartphone pop up in Piscasa October 16, 2012
Sorry about that Matt, all fixed.
Here's how the top web companies and services make money October 11, 2012
Interesting yours is not the quad-core version. My results, I could probably ticker with it and max it out for a higher score :D
http://jasondiaz.posterous.com/iphone-5-geekbench-results
iPhone 5 GeekBench results: A6 chip is a screamer September 26, 2012
That is very impressive scores, but that was a software update and quad cores, compared to a custom designed dual core chip.
iPhone 5 GeekBench results: A6 chip is a screamer September 25, 2012
The UDID were obtained by a third party app developer that had a security breach. AntiSec claimed it came from either Apple or the FBI was false information.
Apple says it never gave UDID info to the FBI September 19, 2012
Thanks, we aim to please here at Gear Live!
Google releases official YouTube app for iPhone September 19, 2012
Thank you for reading Gear Live. We appreciate your readership and hope to bring you information that is both useful and interesting. Keep the conversation going.
Hidden message in Apple's Yerba Buena signage? September 19, 2012