iThinkApple

iThinkApple iThinkApple

Recent comments

Are you serious..? Ewww. I would never eat at iHop such a gross place to eat. Last time i ate there was 3 years ago. There BreakFast is Gross. and unhealthy lol.

IHOP Googled Most on Christmas December 26, 2008

Sounds Cool. Wierd thing is i just got a iPod Touch 2g 8gb for Christmas - as a gift. Btw how much is it the App? Ill just take a guess, 99 Cents? Seriously. =)

HP iPrint Photo Application for iPhone December 25, 2008

Wow, That is such a Amazing backround. Im saving that into picture because i might set it as my WallPaper ^.^

Christmas Tree Cluster December 25, 2008

I already entered…. About 1 or 2 Weeks ago. Its cool for you guys to be doing lots of Contest.. I found out about you guys because of Google. I searched something like “Good Tech sites” lol and Found you guys. And partly because of your YouTube Channel. Also can you try to get your hands on FallOut 3 for PlayStation 3 and do a Review/Unboxing. And also can you compare it to Resistence 2…? That would be great.

Last day to enter our Gears of War 2 prize package! December 25, 2008

A iPhone Nano Would be awesome..But the question is it going to have as good as graphics as the iPhone 3g? If not iw ont even think about getting it. Im guessing these will go on Sale for $150 with like 1 month of free service or something. BTW i got the PlayStation 3. You guys should do a review and Unboxing of the PS3..Also can you guys do a review of Call Of Duty 5 World at War for PlayStation 3. I have that game and its awesome. I would just like to see your guys review!!

iPhone nano cases go on sale - A sign of things to come? December 23, 2008

I love the game Spore as a Matter a Fact i have that game for my PC… Its runs well..but its not worth buying unless your a spore fanatic.

Spore Sculptor Makes Creatures 3D December 19, 2008

The HeadPhones look nice as a matter of fact they look better then the SkullCandy HeadPhones.  But WAYYYY overpriced. It doesn’t matter about the brand all the matters is the quality of the Sound and Durability of the Headphones. BTW great high quality images..

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour earbuds unboxing gallery December 18, 2008

Its a really coll Phone. My Brother has it. I heard the Graphics card in the Phone is better then the iPhone? My brothers graphics are really good on his phone..

T-Mobile G1 unboxing gallery December 18, 2008

I would buy the iPhone but to bad im with Sprint and iPhone Cost way to much Monthly. I have a Sprint LG Rumor and im fine with what i got. I got the Rumor like a Year ago but its in good condition and everything works. I might switch to AT&T once imy sprint contract is over. Ive been thinking about it for ever 2 months…HMMM Should i do it?

Refurbished iPhones on sale for $150 December 18, 2008

Advertisement