The Steeler / Charger game proved this point.
It's Why They Call It Gambling November 16, 2008
The Steeler / Charger game proved this point.
It's Why They Call It Gambling November 16, 2008
I like LaRon Landry but to say that their defense starts with him is a bit overblown. I can see saying that about Bob Sanders and the Colts, but Landry and the ‘Skins, after only 1 year? I can’t do that just yet.
I appreciate your perspective on the feelings toward Moss and Randle El but are you forgetting Moss’ giving up on that ball in the playoff game against Seattle last year? Moss had a bad year. Randle El had a better year, I would say over-performed, and is more likely to be closer to his career stats than last year’s stats. I believe these were motivating factors in the Redskins draft selections.
NFL Preview: Washington Redskins September 1, 2008
Thanks for the insightful comments. You are truly a gift to the internet.
NFL Preview: Tennessee Titans September 1, 2008
Josh, first let me say thanks for reading and responding. Let me next say that I am in no way a Seahawks fan, nor am I located in the Seattle. My opinion is that I believe the Cowboys will not have the easiest of years. I do believe, just like last year, that the NFC East will produce 3 playoff teams and I expect the Cowboys to be one of them. However, the Cowboys did not address their defensive needs in the off-season and they already are having injury problems. I like when the Cowboys are good, it makes the NFL that much more fun. I did not say the Cowboys cant win the Super Bowl.
NFL Preview: Dallas Cowboys September 1, 2008