Colleen McKie

Colleen McKie Colleen McKie
Colleen is a freelance writer who specializes in blog writing, book reviews and opinion pieces. A self described book addict, she can often be found with her nose stuck in a book and one of her rescued birds hanging out on her shoulder. Colleen is currently writing a YA novel and is working on getting her poetry published.

Recent comments

God, I remember when these were stylin’ back in 86.  Didn’t like them then, do’t like them now.  Maybe because I have a short neck. LOL

But yeah, scarves in the summer?  Serious no-no.  I’d rather be cool than fashionable.

It's summer, people! Why the scarves? June 8, 2009

I love the cut in the pic! And kudos to you for taking the plunge and donating your hair to a wonderful cause.  As a 30-something who has long hair for the first time in her life, I don’t know if I’d be brave enough to get it all chopped off.  Maybe in a year or so. :0)

Good luck and don’t forget to post pics of your fabulous new ‘do!

Taking the Plunge... By Which I Mean the Chop February 25, 2009

Advertisement