Does anyone know when or if the ipod touch price might drop as well?
Live blogging the WWDC 2008 Steve Jobs Keynote June 9, 2008
Does anyone know when or if the ipod touch price might drop as well?
Live blogging the WWDC 2008 Steve Jobs Keynote June 9, 2008
The future has arrived. Now this watch is every geeks fantasy. I should know, I;m the biggest geek I know. I’ll take 2, one for each arm.
EP 2502 Cell Phone Watch June 6, 2008
Great promotional idea. Gets people talking about your band. NIN FTW
NIN Releases Free Album Download June 6, 2008
I saw a video somewhere in California that someone made an actual working Wall-e. He was very lifelike, as far as a robot can be lifelike isuppose
WALL-E Toys Ready for Movie Premiere June 6, 2008
I’d like to see this in action. Its neat that you can make it any shape that you want. I want one.
Flogos Take Off June 6, 2008
I don’t see how it could be noiseless. But I think I’ll have to pass too. Pretty table though.
AOTOMO Automatic Mahjong Table June 6, 2008
I hadn’t heard of this. I hope they will be posting lots of video on the web. Very cool.
JAXA/NHK Cam Captures Moon Video June 6, 2008
Gateway has some fast systems out there, this one seems smokin, But being a Mac Man, I’ll stick with the old tried and true just the same.
Gateway FX541 Desktop PC June 6, 2008
That is one barkin’ mad usb radio dog. Since I’m the artwdog, I’m kinda partial to pups.
Smart Dog Hub/Radio June 6, 2008
If my son were younger this would be fun to get. It would be fun to experience it with him.
Shadow Magic Light Blaster June 6, 2008
This would be nice to have if you’re a wifi junkie. You know who you are.
WiFi Nike Dunks June 6, 2008
Since I am a big Mac fan, I think if I get the opportunity, I may have to give this a chance.
I’ll check to see if there is a demo first.
Pixelmator updates to 1.2, adds bunch of features June 6, 2008
I’m not sure if this is a good product or not. But for the price you can afford to check it out and not lose too much.
Echo Free USB to Phone adaptor June 6, 2008
Why not just turn the speakers up on your computer instead of paying for this devise.
This will have to be a pass for me.
Stream 202 DAB/FM/ WiFi Radio June 6, 2008
I think I’d be scared to wear this around my neck, especially if its resonating in my chest cavity.
orbitsound T3, Music in the Air June 6, 2008