Recent comments
lbdabloke: yup - it’s auto-paired with the laptop and locked to only work with the laptop by default, but there is a management tool on the laptop for the AP and you can configure it for open access if you want it. The whole thing is amazingly well thought out.
Bleeding Edge TV 267: A look at the Voodoo Envy 133 June 12, 2008
I now know what I need to complete my BlingLife!
24kt gold and sapphire Macbook Air April 22, 2008
Dupe!
http://www.gearlive.com/news/article/q407-diy-neon-sign-kit/
;)
Simplistic DIY Neon Light Kit March 25, 2008
The question is when do we get a Jerry Lewis translator - I need me one of those! Flaaaagvin!
—Spizzle
Speak in Snoop February 11, 2008
DOH - these are beautiful but there is no way to buy one. Otherwise I would have one on the way right now!
Geek Jewelry: The "Space Invaders" Rings December 14, 2007
Oh lordy! This is a beautiful thing!
Gear Live Gets Scrooged November 22, 2007
Fascinating! My personal blog (codeforfood.org) got a high school reading level - go figure!
Check Your URL With Blog Readability Test November 19, 2007
Haha - a perfect counterpoint to http://ghbkills.org
Chinese Toys Found to Have Possibly Lethal Consequences November 7, 2007
Emil - good question! Sadly you do need to associate your laptop or iPhone to the TMOBILE SSID, so you would have the problem listed in your blog entry. I found it’s easy enough to connect to the access point, then turn of WiFi after I’m done downloading the track to force my iPhone to use EDGE for other data connections.
You are right - not a perfect solution, but a lot closer than the Zune gets you.
The Starbucks iTunes WiFi music store reviewed October 2, 2007
aw yeah! music controls while locked is a win!
iPhone Update 1.1.1 Now Available September 27, 2007
I don’t think Apple is directly attacking SIM unlocked phones, but much more not putting effort into making their new firmware work with non-standard OS images.
Anyone who has SIM unlocked their phone can use the below site to re-lock their phone if they have changed their minds and want to upgrade to future iPhone software versions:
http://www.tuaw.com/2007/09/24/how-to-relock-your-iphone-before-the-firmware-update/
Apple Slaps Unlocked iPhone Users on the Wrist September 26, 2007
Sweet! I can’t wait to get home and get my Family Guy/American Dad fix!
Fox Heads to iTunes Store September 24, 2007
Damn - I sure wish Cingular would release a USB HSDPA modem. My 8525 works over bluetooth, but it drains the battery on both devices faster than I would like.
Apple WWAN Support Update 1.0 Released February 20, 2007
So did we! It just took a couple of hours to verify everything and make the post. The whole point here is to spread the joy that is Opera and really give firefox a run for their money. If we can do that then both products will get better and continue to crush IE into the ground!
Opera: Free For a Day! August 30, 2005
Wolfman - so did we! It just took a couple of hours to verify everything and make the post. The whole point here is to spread the joy that is Opera and really give firefox a run for their money. If we can do that then both products will get better and continue to crush IE into the ground!
iPod Battery Settlement Has Been Reached August 30, 2005