Is that a Dock I see, Hmmm Don’t Mac OS10 has that already or the cover flow MacOS 10 had that to, everybody is copying Apple.
Bleeding Edge TV 271: Hands-on with the new HP TouchSmart PC June 22, 2008
Is that a Dock I see, Hmmm Don’t Mac OS10 has that already or the cover flow MacOS 10 had that to, everybody is copying Apple.
Bleeding Edge TV 271: Hands-on with the new HP TouchSmart PC June 22, 2008
i’m definitely getting one, now that the price went down to $199 but U hear that where their going to get you at is the service plan, I think but not for sure it’s going to cost $10 extra dollars to use 3G on top of you service plan and I think the cheapest plan you can get is $30-$60 around that price range but I guess it will be worth it, I’m paying for it out of my $600 Tax bonus that I receive, can’t wait until July 11
Poll: iPhone 3G - black or white? June 22, 2008
I hope this is not the car maker Hyundai, I guess car business is slow but anyways it’s a cool glasses 3d in your home, playing games in 3d, I see myself using this.
Hyundai 3D LCD W220S Monitor June 14, 2008
I still can’t believe that Apple didn’t announce new Cinema Displays come on Apple it’s been 4 years lol, i’ve been waiting patiently but no luck maybe at the next event Apple may shed some light on the ACD, but WWDC was kinda a let down to me because all they basically talked about was the iPhone and little on the Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard in which I heard that it’s only going to be Intel base Mac’s, that mean it’s the end of support for Power PC base Mac’s.
WWDC Keynote video 2008 now online June 12, 2008
I will still get MacBook Air over the VooDoo but the one thing I like about the Envy is that it comes with the CD drive instead of buying one for $99 like Apple is doing but if you really look at it , the the envy cost $2000 and the low end MacBook Air is $1799+$99 will be $1898 so will cost about the same.
Bleeding Edge TV 267: A look at the Voodoo Envy 133 June 11, 2008
Just one more day until WWDC 2008, I took a day off work to watch it live, and I hope they talk about news on the updated Cinema Displays besides just talking about the iPhone and 10.6, keeping my finger crossed
WWDC 2008 spy shot images June 8, 2008
This looks good I think i’m going to make this tonight thanks for recipe
Recipe: Rosemary Beef Skewers with Horseradish Dipping Sauce June 7, 2008
I have a question Andru do you have to re-glue the screws once you take them out?
Bleeding Edge TV 263: MacBook Pro RAM upgrade tutorial June 7, 2008
WOW, She looks pregnant and is that Nicole Richie guy? Man Paris gets around
Paris Hilton Denies Baby Rumors June 7, 2008
So does this mean that on a Blu-ray Audio Disc, I can stored more music on a single disc, most blink CD’s only allow you to store no more than 20, so this is great 50GB of space to put your music that’s hours of listening without changing you CD’s but now don’t you need a Blu-Ray audio-player in your car?
Norway Releases First Blu-ray Audio Disc June 6, 2008
Gaming on the go, this is a great idea when your going to a Lan Party, doing you work, doing presentations on the go…
Acme PortableTriple-Monitor PC GTS370 June 6, 2008
This year’s WWDC 2008 I know there going to talk about the 3G iPhone and showoff 10.6 but I really hope thay will include news on updated Cinema Displays because nothing has happen to them sense the release of the all aluminum back in 2004, So I hope they will shed some light on the Cinema Displays.
WWDC 2008 spy shot images June 6, 2008
this is a great idea to send my Father a happy fathers day by email
Customized mimobot flash drive June 5, 2008
Washing dishes as a game wouldn’t be to exciting but it was funny watching playing the game.
Video: Wii commercial parody June 5, 2008
Sense were on the subject Leopard, Did you guys know that Mac OS X 10.6 is going to debut at WWDC 2008 next week and it will be available in 2009 but it’s only going to be Intel base Mac’s only.
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard debuting at WWDC? June 5, 2008