- 15.3% of online sales were mobile.
- iPad made up 9.8% of purchases made.
- iPhone made up 8.7% of purchases made.
- Android devices made up 5.5% purchases made.
- 20.7% increase of online shopping.
- 11:45 EST was the peaked shopping time.
- $181.22 was the average order value spent.
- Department stores grew 16.8% over Black Friday 2011
- 58% of consumers used smartphones to shop for deals.
- 41% of consumers used tablets to shop for deals.
Full breakdown after the jump.
Read More | IBM
Okay, we need to hear from you guys, our peeps. We’ve told you about a bunch of Black Friday 2009 deals, some of which are downright fantastic, like that $78 Blu-ray player at Walmart. So we want to know, do you plan on braving the crowds on Friday morning to take advantage of any of this years Black Friday sales? Will you be doing your shopping from home? Or do you just not care?
Give us a glimpse into your world, will ya?