Yeah, her acting really peaked with Halloween H20, didn’t it?
America's Next Top Model: Cycle 9: 'The Girl Who Starts To Lose Her Cool' November 15, 2007
Yeah, her acting really peaked with Halloween H20, didn’t it?
America's Next Top Model: Cycle 9: 'The Girl Who Starts To Lose Her Cool' November 15, 2007
Veronica, did you find Tyra’s comment about “compartmentalizing” oddly creepy? I mean, we all do that to some extent, but Tyra seemed to embrace it as a religion. Weird.
America's Next Top Model: Cycle 9: 'The Girl Who Starts To Lose Her Cool' November 15, 2007
Oh, don’t get me wrong, Neil. I don’t like a lot of the music that Idol does. And by “a lot,” I mean about 99% of it. And I don’t put Idol in the top ten, top twenty, or top thirty of the shows I watch.
BUT ... I’m of the opinion that a single human voice singing a song in just the right way can just tear you apart (in a good way) even if you don’t love the song itself. People dancing a routine can be technically awesome, but I find it much harder to be moved watching it.
So, I’m guessing your vote is for me to keep watching SYTYCD?
P.S. Is it cheesy that I want the contestants dismissed with: “So you thought you could dance? Well, you thought wrong.”
SYTYCD and John from Cincinnati: Should I Watch or Should I Go? June 25, 2007
Yep, you’re both right. It was rude and a cheap shot, so I did a little editing.
Can we at least all agree that So You Think You Can Dance judge Mary Murphy is frightening?
- David
Summer Reality: Part Two June 15, 2007