Thursday September 11, 2008 8:49 pm
Pangea puts their iPhone Apps on sale
Well, here’s something we could get used to. Pangea, maker of popular App Store titles like Cro-Mag Rally and Enigmo, have put their entire line of apps on sale. This is obviously just going to be for a limited time only, but we can’t seem to find the end date of the promotion anywhere. In the meantime, just know that for now, the prices on Pangea App Store software is as follows:
- Enigmo: $4.99, down from $9.99
- Cro-Mag Ralley: $1.99, down from $5.99
- Billy Frontier: $3.99, down from $5.99
- Beer Bounce: $1.99, down from $2.99
- Pangea VR Pro: $14.99, down from $19.99
A couple of these are fantastic for the money (we’re looking at you, Enigmo and Cro-Mag). Head on over to the App Store to start shopping. Here’s hoping this is just the beginning of App Store sales.
Read More | App Store
- Related Tags:
- app store, app store sales, apple, billy frontier, cro-mag rally, enigmo, iphone, iphone apps, ipod touch, pangea, pangea software, pangea vr, pangeavr pro, sales
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.