Monday February 1, 2010 11:07 pm
iTunes 9.0.3 now available
If you’re of the iTunes-using persuasion, you’ll want to know that Apple has just released iTunes 9.0.3, which includes a few bug fixes, including:
- iTunes no longer ignores your “Remember password for purchases” setting.
- Addresses problems with syncing some Smart Playlists and Podcasts with iPod.
- Resolves a problem recognizing when iPod is connected.
- Addresses issues that affect stability and performance.
Launch iTunes and check for updates to pull in the new version.
- Related Tags:
- apple, ipod, ipod syncing, itunes, itunes 9.0.3, itunes bugs, music, software, software update