We are giving away a Pantech Matrix Pro, along with a $100 AT&T gift card that you can use to set up service, play your current AT&T bill, or apply towards the purchase of anything at an AT&T Store. This contest is courtesy of AT&T, so big ups to them. If you want a closer look at the phone, take a look at our Pantech Matrix Pro gallery.
Here’s how to enter to win:
- If you don’t have one already, sign up for a Gear Live account
- If you don’t have one already, sign up for a Twitter account
- Add the Gear Live Twitter account to your follow list
- On Twitter, post a tweet about our contest and link to this page. In the tweet, include the phrase “@gearlive” so we can easily find it.
- Once that is done, leave a comment here in this post with a direct link back to your Tweet. Be sure you are signed in to your Gear Live account before you leave the comment.
Here’s an example of an appropriate Twitter entry:
“@gearlive I just entered to win the Pantech Matrix Pro and $100 AT&T gift card! http://bit.ly/O04Rl/” (Click here to tweet this now)
BONUS ENTRIES: Want more chances to win? Share the link to our contests on the following sites, and leave us a comment linking to those as well:
- Facebook: Shared Link
- Del.icio.us bookmark
- FriendFeed: Use Post a Link
- Your blog: Have a site? Link to our contest on it!
Remember: The bonus entries are just that - bonus. In order to be eligible to win, you must complete the core Twitter requirements.
The contest starts today, and is open to US residents only. May 11th. You have until 11:59 PM PST on May 15th to enter your comments here on this post. We will then announce our winner, chosen randomly out of all valid entrants and bonus points, on May 18th.
We were able to spend some quality time with the latest dual slider Windows Mobile smartphone from AT&T, that being the Pantech Matrix Pro. If you are unfamiliar with dual slider phones, what this means is that if you slide the phone vertically, you get a number pad—but if you turn it horizontally and slide up, you get a QWERTY keyboard. Very slick. The Pantech Matrix Pro runs Windows Mobile 6.1, and is Video Share capable, which means you can beam video to and from the phone to other handsets, a feature that we think is the hotness, along with turn-by-turn navigation via aGPS. We will be doing more with the Matrix Pro, but for now, we’ve put together a nice Pantech Matrix Pro unboxing gallery, featuring 31 images of the new smartphone.
You can pick up the Pantech Matrix Pro now for $179.99 with two-year contract. We’ve got all the specs for you, after the break.
Read More | Pantech Matrix Pro unboxing gallery