Turn an ipod into a projector for 25$
Posted: 08 June 2008 01:36 AM     [ Ignore ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  100
Joined  2008-06-08

Check out what i found in a issue of popular scince trun an ipod into a progector
?[/photobucket]

Posted: 08 June 2008 02:45 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  571
Joined  2008-04-30

This tutorial is the one of the best tutorials i have found , i backed up this into my computer, i actually thought turning an ipod into a projector but it is integrating an ipod with a projector by reading this paper what u posted, can you please tell me where you found it, i like these tutorials.

Thank you.

Posted: 08 June 2008 02:52 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  166
Joined  2008-05-26

Woah that’s awesome… but you need something that can boost the brightness of the image… as the magazine said… “in a dark room” i don’t think you’d be able to see the projection during the day… and if you could see it… i’d be very faint.

Posted: 08 June 2008 12:34 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
You > Me
Joined  2008-06-08
movvadinesh - 08 June 2008 05:45 AM

This tutorial is the one of the best tutorials i have found , i backed up this into my computer, i actually thought turning an ipod into a projector but it is integrating an ipod with a projector by reading this paper what u posted, can you please tell me where you found it, i like these tutorials.

Thank you.

you can get them in issue of popular science if your too lazy to get subscribtion then use this http://www.popsci.com/h20  dont mind the five minute projects they suck. :o

Posted: 08 June 2008 01:15 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
You > Me
Joined  2008-06-08
tsunzilla - 08 June 2008 05:52 AM

Woah that’s awesome… but you need something that can boost the brightness of the image… as the magazine said… “in a dark room” i don’t think you’d be able to see the projection during the day… and if you could see it… i’d be very faint.

You could always put the brightness all the way up or use a difrent lens, it depends, plus who would want to use this in the light i dont know many people who would cary this on the bus to thier job or school.when you jsut want a normal ipod jsut take it off.And say when you need to present something or watch a movie just dim the lights a bit boost the brightness voila.

It should be jsut used as projector ,you dont use a projector in a bright room you use it in a dimed one. 😛