Tuesday June 23, 2009 10:45 pm
Have An Apple Product? Get AppleCare!
Apple has been on a tear lately, releasing product after product in recent months. The newly designed MacBook Pros, the iPhone 3GS, the redesigned Mac mini, etc. We know a lot of you have been picking up this new Apple hardware, and we thought it would be prudent of us to recommend you get AppleCare for the devices you’ve bought. Here’s the trick though—don’t buy AppleCare from Apple. If you buy it from Amazon, you can get up to 30% off of the price that Apple will charge you for the same 3-year warranty. Even better, when you go to resell your Apple hardware, if you have an AppleCare Protection Plan attached to it, you get a higher resale value. We’ve compiled a list of the different AppleCare Protection Plans available for the entire line of Apple hardware, check it out, and seriously, consider an AppleCare Protection Plan:
UPDATE: We've posted the newest AppleCare Protection Plan links here - the following links are for previous gen devices:
- AppleCare Protection Plan for iPod touch/classic
- AppleCare Protection Plan for iPod nano 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G; iPod shuffle 1G, 2G
- AppleCare Protection Plan for all versions of iPhone
- AppleCare Protection Plan - MacBook
- AppleCare Protection Plan - MacBook Pro
- AppleCare Protection Plan - iMac
- AppleCare Protection Plan - Mac Pro
- AppleCare Protection Plan - Mac Mini
- Related Tags:
- amazon, apple, applecare, applecare discount, applecare protection plan, imac, iphone, ipod touch, mac mini, mac pro, macbook, macbook pro
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.