Monday September 12, 2011 9:10 am
iPhone 5: We’re giving one away!
Yep - we are giving away an iPhone 5 to one lucky Gear Live reader as soon as the device launches, and we've got all the details on how to enter below. Hot on the heels of us giving away five iPad 2 tablets, we are set to bring you the newest Apple smartphone. Now, of course, Apple has yet to even formally announce the iPhone 5, but we all know it's coming, and that it should be announced before the end of the month. That said, we do have a few strong rumors about the device:
- iPhone 5 will be thinner, lighter, with 8 megapixel camera
- iPhone 5 set for Sprint and T-Mobile
- Is this what the iPhone 5 will look like?
- The first public photo taken with an iPhone 5?
- Sprint to offer iPhone 5 with unlimited data
This giveaway is made possible by Decide.com, which has just launched its new mobile phone section, which helps you track the latest news around smartphones and provides advice on when you should buy or wait on a purchase. Use the widget below to enter--we've got a bunch of options available to allow you to rack up a bunch of bonus entries, and the widget will allow you to track them all. You can enter once per day until 11:59 PM PST on September 19th, and if the iPhone 5 isn't released and available by September 30 and you don't wanna wait, you can opt to select another gadget up to $500 in price.
- Related Tags:
- adslice, apple, contests, decide, decide.com, giveaways, ios 5, iphone, iphone 5, iphone 5 contest, iphone 5 giveaway, mobile phones, sidefeatured, smartphones
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.