Bleeding Edge TV: CES 2008: HTC Touch, Verizon 5800 cell phones
Posted: 23 January 2008 04:45 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

[gearlive]http://blip.tv/file/get/Bleedingedge-CES0448HTCWindowsMobilePhonesuploadmov964.flv[/gearlive]

The folks at HTC Smart Mobility have some new cell phones to talk about, such as the Verizon 5800, with its easy-to-use, layout and interface with QWERTY keyboard, perfect for both the corporate exec—and the soccer mom. And we loved the HTC Touch, HTC’s entry in the iPhone-killer wars. The Touch has a touch screen (duh), utilizes Windows Mobile 6, and has an interface with impressive 3D elements. To learn more about both phones, and HTC’s new TouchFLO technology, check out the video.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 03 June 2008 10:57 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

Not that I would need this phone I have a motorola W370 and my service is Tracfone which works great for me. I dont get many calls, the only complaint I have is that they have doen something to the phone so that you have to buy ringtones from them and I dont think someone should be forced to buy something from somewhere. But on to the phones that are on the video, I like the phones that have the keyboard that slide out, looks like it would be easier to text someone then it is on a regular keypad.  And I like the touch screen phone to would be much faster to use.