It's the beginning of a new year, and in the technology world, that means it's time for CES. We'll be hitting Vegas this week to cover the biggest consumar electronics show in these here United States later this week, where we expect to bring you a ton of breaking news. CES is where consumer electronics manufacturers shows off their upcoming wares for the year, and it gives a general idea of where the industry is going (for the records, we expect tablets to be pretty big this year.)
For CES, we'll be part of the Sears Blue Blogger Crew, and we'll be working as part of a team of other technology experts as we aim to give you an in-depth look at the sights and sounds of the event:
- Jenna Hatfield, lead blogger at Stop, Drop and Blog; newspaper photographer and BlogHer contributing editor.
- Kris Cain, Kris Cain, lead blogger for LittleTechGirl, Tech Editor on Mom Blog Magazine, Host of Tech Talk After Dark on MomTV, editor and writer for the National Apple Gear and Chicago Tech Gear sections on Examiner.com.
- Andru Edwards, Editor-in-Chief of Gear Live (that's me!)
- Kelly Clay, a veteran blogger, works for Lockergnome, where she breaks news and analyzes trends in the tech industry. She currently lives in Seattle.
- Barbara Rozgonyi, founder of the Chicago chapter of the Social Media Club, reports on ways to grow business and build brands through her blog, WiredPRWorks.
Big thank you to Sears for covering our travel costs and expenses for this years Consumer Electronics Show.