Wednesday February 13, 2008 12:04 pm
TiVo Conducts Lovelife Survey
It seems that the good folks at TiVo do more than poll Superbowl commercials. They took a heartfelt survey that shows that 86% would rather stay home for dinner and a movie than go out for Valentines Day. Even more interesting are the results when participants were asked which TV show their love lives most represented.
- Paradise Hotel 2 - Stunning and Serene 36%
- The Biggest Loser - Difficult and Defeated 21%
- Supernanny - Crazed with Kids 15%
- When Women Rule the World - A One-sided Wonder 15%
- Rock of Love 2 with Bret Michaels - Loud and Wild 8%
- The Real Housewives of New York City - Rich and Spoiled 5%
Who are these people and where can we get our own Paradise Hotel? For those who aspire to that status, TiVo and Amazon Unbox are offering some discounted titles to watch tomorrow including “Breakfast at Tiffany’s,” “My Best Friend’s Wedding,” and a free download of BBC’s “Romeo and Juliet” for the weekend February of 15 through 17.
Read More | TiVo