Thursday July 12, 2007 10:44 am
BetUS Places Odds on iPhone Reliability
Since the launch of the iPhone, there has been a ton of hype. So much so that the Website BetUS came up with odds on what the outcome of owning one would be. We wanted to show you what they felt would be issues so that down the road, should your new gadget decide not to perform up to expectations, they can say, “I told you so.”
- Consumers are reported camping out waiting for an iPhone—3/1
- Initial iPhones get recalled—30/1
- iPhone sells at least 12 Million units in 2008—5/6
- Apple’s stock jumps at least 10% in value in regards to the price on 6/30/07—1/2
- Consumers pay at least three times the original price ($1,500) on eBay—2/1
- The screen breaks/cracks like Apple’s first-generation iPod nano —150/1
- There are mass reports of the battery life being less than the promised 8 hours—10/1
- Someone is trampled while trying to get an iPhone—20/1
- iPhone spontaneously combusts—150/1
We haven’t heard of any tramplings or screen breakage as yet, but there appears to be plenty of time to decide if your iPhone made it 8 hours without a charge. Let us know.
Read More | Live Science
- Related Tags:
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.