- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Tuesday February 9, 2010 2:43 pm
Apple Aperture 3 now available with Faces, Places, and Brushes
This morning, when the Apple Store went down, Twitter just about blew up with everyone posting that the new Core i5 MacBook Pros would be launching. Alas, Apple pulled a fast one on us, and instead we’ve got the launch of Aperture 3, the latest in Apple’s professional image management software line. Here are the major bulletpoints of the release, which seems to focus heavily on being more accessible to new users:
- Organize photos by the people in them using Faces.
- Use Places to find photos based on where they were taken.
- Perfect images with nondestructive, edge-aware brushes.
- Use adjustment presets to apply imaging effects.
- Browse your entire library with the new full-screen Browser.
- Create stunning multimedia slideshows that weave together HD video, audio tracks, and custom titles.
We will be giving it a spin, and we’ll let you know what we think. Aperture 3 sells for $199, but if you are upgrading, the price drops to $99. You can grab a 30-day free trial of Aperture 3 as well.
Read More | Aperture 3
- Related Tags:
- aperture, aperture 3, aperture 3 upgrade, apple, apple store, image editing, image editing software, image management, software
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.