Tuesday February 9, 2010 8:43 pm
Apple Aperture 3 now available with Faces, Places, and Brushes
This morning, when the Apple Store went down, Twitter just about blew up with everyone posting that the new Core i5 MacBook Pros would be launching. Alas, Apple pulled a fast one on us, and instead we’ve got the launch of Aperture 3, the latest in Apple’s professional image management software line. Here are the major bulletpoints of the release, which seems to focus heavily on being more accessible to new users:
- Organize photos by the people in them using Faces.
- Use Places to find photos based on where they were taken.
- Perfect images with nondestructive, edge-aware brushes.
- Use adjustment presets to apply imaging effects.
- Browse your entire library with the new full-screen Browser.
- Create stunning multimedia slideshows that weave together HD video, audio tracks, and custom titles.
We will be giving it a spin, and we’ll let you know what we think. Aperture 3 sells for $199, but if you are upgrading, the price drops to $99. You can grab a 30-day free trial of Aperture 3 as well.
Read More | Aperture 3
- Related Tags:
- aperture, aperture 3, aperture 3 upgrade, apple, apple store, image editing, image editing software, image management, software