< 1 2 3 > 
2 of 3
Something You Hate That Girls Do?
Posted: 18 August 2004 12:46 PM   [ # 26 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3333
Joined  2004-08-16

Awww.. you guys still have alot to learn about us women.. we are mysterious creatures.

Posted: 18 August 2004 01:59 PM   [ # 27 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3690
Joined  2004-12-22

mysterious, or just plain confusing and frustrating?

Posted: 19 August 2004 05:18 AM   [ # 28 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-08-16

if you pay attention to us.. we have a pattern.. every girl or woman does…

Posted: 19 August 2004 05:26 AM   [ # 29 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  2060
Joined  2004-12-22

“Random” is a pattern, too.

Don’t get me wrong, I LOOOVE women. But man… can’t live with ‘em, can’t kill ‘em.

Posted: 19 August 2004 05:46 AM   [ # 30 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“hmbldtgrl”]if you pay attention to us.. we have a pattern.. every girl or woman does…

yeah, i’m aware of that. unfortunatly, ya’ll don’t follow the same pattern. makes it very very difficult. Then you get the girl that acts like a guy, which throws off the whole system.

Posted: 19 August 2004 05:59 AM   [ # 31 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-08-16

lol. I bet. I’d make sure that was a girl you were talking to and not a guy wishing he was a girl.

Posted: 19 August 2004 11:17 AM   [ # 32 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“hmbldtgrl”]lol. I bet. I’d make sure that was a girl you were talking to and not a guy wishing he was a girl.

I take it you’ve had encounters of this sort. :o

Posted: 19 August 2004 11:19 AM   [ # 33 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-08-16

nope, I’m a girl.. hehe.. all girl

Posted: 19 August 2004 11:21 AM   [ # 34 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“hmbldtgrl”]nope, I’m a girl.. hehe.. all girl

or at least you wish you were. 😛

Posted: 19 August 2004 11:37 AM   [ # 35 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-08-16

ya, sadly I grew up to be a woman.. hehe

Posted: 19 August 2004 11:40 AM   [ # 36 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2004-12-22

Women are wonderful creatures, despite all our gripes we still love you.

Posted: 19 August 2004 06:31 PM   [ # 37 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Total Posts:  13561
Joined  2005-03-07

^^^^ suckup!!! :p
nah haha i think all of of guys/men tend to agree on that.

Posted: 20 August 2004 04:22 AM   [ # 38 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2004-08-19

My DAMN g/f takes FOREVER TO GET READY! How the hell is it that they can get to work on time, get to school on time, and everywhere else they have to go, but when you come to pick them up, you have to wait 20 minutes and end up being late to movies/mall/church etc?????

Also, you dont have to take a shower or wash your hair or change when you get home from work to go to freakin wal-mart. EEEHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😢

Posted: 20 August 2004 04:52 AM   [ # 39 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2004-12-22

Heh, my ex-gf cheated on me. That sucks.

Posted: 20 August 2004 07:40 AM   [ # 40 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“Tighr”]Heh, my ex-gf cheated on me. That sucks.

ouch, that does suck.

Posted: 20 August 2004 07:48 AM   [ # 41 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“antman22”][quote author=“Tighr”]Heh, my ex-gf cheated on me. That sucks.

ouch, that does suck.

This was about 4 months ago. I feel a bit better now. Long distance relationships = trust and work.

Posted: 20 August 2004 07:51 AM   [ # 42 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-12-22

indeed, i’ve had a few friends try that…none of them really worked out so well….it takes a lot of effort and TONS OF TRUST. a good phone plan and frequent flyer miles helps out too.

Posted: 20 August 2004 07:52 AM   [ # 43 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2004-12-22

I was up for the challenge. But it takes two.

Posted: 23 August 2004 08:23 AM   [ # 44 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  216
Joined  2004-07-16

speaking of guys going to the bathroom in packs…...... bleh.  I saw two guys come out of the same stall once.  The first thought that popped in my head was “GAY!”.  Needless to say, I doubt they would have been doing a drug deal in the STALL

Posted: 23 August 2004 11:52 AM   [ # 45 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-12-22

eh, they prolly were….i’d bbe in a stall, dont want random people comin in and witnessing a drug deal.

Posted: 23 August 2004 01:07 PM   [ # 46 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-08-16
[quote author=“Tighr”][quote author=“antman22”][quote author=“Tighr”]Heh, my ex-gf cheated on me. That sucks.

ouch, that does suck.

This was about 4 months ago. I feel a bit better now. Long distance relationships = trust and work.

Guys totally cheat too.

Posted: 23 August 2004 01:52 PM   [ # 47 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-12-22

yes, both guys and girls cheat. we’re all evil. :evil:

Posted: 23 August 2004 02:46 PM   [ # 48 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]  
Board Apprentice
Joined  2004-12-22
[quote author=“hmbldtgrl”][quote author=“Tighr”][quote author=“antman22”][quote author=“Tighr”]Heh, my ex-gf cheated on me. That sucks.

ouch, that does suck.

Guys totally cheat too.

Some do cheat. I don’t. Don’t lump me in with those f***tards.

Posted: 23 August 2004 09:45 PM   [ # 49 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  289
Joined  2005-09-11

Here’s how I see it:

1. Long time to get ready. I’m guilty of that myself often times…insecurities developed in the K-12 are the best aren’t they?

I would rather a chick be all clean and smell all nice, than have a chick that wasn’t…It’s like if you had a choice (to put it in perspective :lol:  👏 ) between a 20 gb iPod or a 40 gb iPod…Most would choose the 40 gb iPod because it holds more and thus has a distinct advantage over the 20 gb version.

Also, in the world we live in, girls are VERY insecure and taking a long time only demonstrates that insecurity. You can’t really blame them, or get aggrivated. If every guy I knew didn’t oggle the Britney’s or the Paris’ then I’m sure girls wouldn’t be as insecure. But, most girls don’t look like the models they see on television, so they develop deep-seeded insecurities…which, sadly, in the end we all benefit from because then the girls are always *prettied* up and in shape (god I hope not by eating disorder, those things are really hard to get over for some girls).

2. Cute voice = VERY GOOD THING. If they giggle, who cares, as long as you aren’t spastic all the damn time then why does it matter? Patience…Also, if the chick has an annoying voice, I’d drop her 😛 Not to be rude or anything, that’s just one of my huge pet peeves….HAD A REALLY BAD EXPERIENCE 😢 Anyway, I think it’s cute most of the time when a chick giggles…but if you have a headache, and it’s your sister or something…WATCH OUT!  :x

3. Patterns. From my experience, this is true. But, in determining the patterns, we make mistakes, and chicks are never one’s to let go of a grudge or forgive. Especially in this day and age with all the “Independent Women” running around….The problem here lies with the chicks *expecting* us to know them and have them figured out, so when we make mistakes, it’s like, “OMG! HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW!? HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE SO INSENSITIVE!?” Trick to avoiding this: let her do the talking, and ALWAYS pay attention.

4. Chicks will always be shy of manual labor, so don’t expect them to haul their brand new shiny flatscreen TV up the stairs (bad postal man, 😛 Hector, wasn’t that you?...)...they may break a nail, or nay!...Even worse, a sweat!

5. Some chicks don’t wash enough, especially in *specific* areas..but I’m pretty sure I can’t go into that in here…so I won’t…just, shower more....BE GLAD THEY SHOWER ALOT, ‘ELSE WE MAY END UP WITH TONS OF CHICKS THAT ACT LIKE GUYS…AND THAT’S NOT TOO SEXY IF YOU’RE A HETEROSEXUAL MALE :D and I’m sure that’s also true for the gay guys too, geez, a smelly person in general just isn’t *needed* or wanted to have around…

6. It’s funny, some chicks are almost harshly sarcastic, and then others can’t take any sarcasm. So, it’s always a toss-up, and you never really have a chick pegged on this one.

7. The moment you think you’ve got them understood, they seem to subconsciously know that you think you understand them, so they decide to change and flip it on you.

8. They think they know you just because they know what you want. Duh, you don’t even have to go through any mental process to know that guys want sex. It’s a given. But just because it’s a given, doesn’t mean that all guys want to get with every chick. Chick’s have big ego’s for this misunderstanding alone. They think that because they are a chick, that all guys will want to sleep with them, and that they are better than you because they *know* this information(“OHHH MYYY GAWWWD! Guy’s are sooooo annoying! All they ever do is think with their @#$!^, why can’t I find a guy that….” Some guys are like that, but that doesn’t mean every guy is…). News-flash. Just because you’re a chick, doesn’t give you the right to think you’re hot sh!t for being attractive and desirable.

9. Chicks that pretend to not be interested in sex, but in actuality, are just as needy as us guys (not all chicks, maybe 😛)...It just doesn’t *show* all the time 😉 That’s really annoying though, ‘cause it’s hard to argue with someone when they are stating an oppinion on how they feel. It’s like, are you dumb, you can’t argue about that when you can’t have any clue as to what they are thinking…*unless you find their journal*

10. When they lie to get what they want. Chicks that use guys and manipulate them, are bad news.

11. Here today, gone tomorrow kina’ chicks.

12. Did I mention chicks that lie and cheat?

Of course, I’m speaking in generalizations. Don’t be offended if I say something about the way you Ladies act, and you don’t actually fit into whatever the generalization is…;-) Also, guys do alot of the same things that I’m saying girls do….So I guess this could work both ways…

(side note: Always make appologies before they get mad…Easiest way to do this? Pay attention to what you’re sayin. Don’t spout something off just to placate her, in the hopes that she’ll go away, because you are trying to watch “the game” (If she does go away, then she’ll probably be hurt that you’re paying too much attention to something else, and not her. If she stays, she wants to fight…).

Be careful about the slight comments you *think* she doesn’t hear.SHE will hear them. Don’t think that just because it’s a sarcastic comment muttered completely under your breath, that she won’t hear it. And even if she doesn’t hear it, there’s a good chance she caught the meaning behind your tone or expression on your face, and she will NOT think it’s funny.)

Posted: 23 August 2004 10:20 PM   [ # 50 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  620
Joined  2004-07-18

Women that drink excessively are quite disgusting.  Putting on weight and dressing in clothing that used to fit is not attractive at all.  Nothing worse than frat parties because they’re full of girls wearing the same skanky tight clothing that barely fits over their beer bellies.

*proceeds to vomit*

< 1 2 3 > 
2 of 3