1 2 > 
1 of 2
Prank Ideas Thread
Posted: 28 July 2004 06:44 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3532
Joined  2004-07-18

Take someone’s keyboad and pop out a couple of letters (with a scissor or knife).  Swap them so that it’s not so obvious.  Two letters right next to each other are probably best.

Posted: 28 July 2004 08:37 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  150
Joined  2004-06-20

Fill a big trash can with water, and if you live in a dorm, or are at a public restroom and are feeling mischievious, wait for someone to go in to take a dump, then run in, scream “TIDAL WAVE!” at the top of your lungs in a “surfer guy” accent, and dump it over the stall all over the person. Ice cold water works best…. :evil:

If you’re REALLY feeling naughty, you could use something like this:

and pretend to puke over the stall rim, that will REALLY piss the person off!

Posted: 02 August 2004 05:35 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-07-18

I love the idea, and the accompanying picture.  Maybe we could continue this trend.

Posted: 02 August 2004 11:34 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2004-07-29

:lol: Some good ideas

Posted: 02 August 2004 07:41 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2004-06-20

Let’s see… pranks pranks…

There’s the good old fashioned “wait till they’re asleep pranks…

Whipped cram, shaving cream, warm water, magic markers, the works.

Seran wrap is lots of fun, especially if you have lots of it, you could do the cliche toilet seat wrap, or get more creative, and either cover someone’s whole door frame with it and pull the fire alarm or something.

I’m kind of tired right now, my creative juices aren’t working, I’ll get back to you with some more another time. :evil:

Posted: 02 August 2004 07:46 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  2060
Joined  2004-12-22

You know that with the keyboard thing, someone who doesn’t look at the keys when they type (which is how you’re supposed to do it) would never notice the keys being swapped, and when they hit them nothing unusual would happen. You’d actually have to rewire the circuit board for something funny to happen.

A better thing to do is if they have windows XP, go into keyboards in the control panel and change their layout to DVORAK or another layout. That would be hilarious, especially for someone who didn’t know a lot about computers, let alone what DVORAK is or how to turn it off… ( I used DVORAK for a few months last year before giving up and going back to QWERTY, I didn’t really find DVORAK any faster/easier to type with.)

Posted: 02 August 2004 08:07 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  112
Joined  2004-07-18

Spray the toilet handle with Tear Gas/Pepper Spray right before your roommate wakes up. Hilarious when they come out rubbing their eyes.

Posted: 03 August 2004 11:49 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-07-18

Let’s see… pranks pranks…

That alone made me LOL.  :lol:

You could do the cliche toilet seat wrap,

Ewww!  What a mess!  :sick:    👏

or get more creative, and either cover someone’s whole door frame with it and pull the fire alarm or something.

WTF!  :o   :lol:

I’m kind of tired right now, my creative juices aren’t working, I’ll get back to you with some more another time. :evil:

Please do!  :oops:

Posted: 03 August 2004 11:59 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-07-18
[quote author=“Tighr”]You know that with the keyboard thing, someone who doesn’t look at the keys when they type (which is how you’re supposed to do it) would never notice the keys being swapped. 

Well, they look at the screen don’t they?  :?

Posted: 03 August 2004 12:04 PM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

Just switching keys wouldnt do anything, they would type as normal with it not having any affect on anything…so yeah, you would have to swtch the actual circuitry within the key to make a difference 😉

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 03 August 2004 12:14 PM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2004-06-20

Some more pranks..

If you live in a dorm or work in an office building that has doorhandles instead of knobs, it’s loads of fun (for you, of course) to:

a) Stick a broom stick or small pipe in it so the person inside can’t turn it, they’ll have to either kick at it for 10 minutes , get someone on the outside to help, or just be really bulky to get it open,

OOOORRR

b) buy some rope, doesn’t matter how thick, just as long as it’s not cheap thin crap (about 10’ in length). Make loops on each end, then slide these on two opposing dormitory/office building doors. Make sure it’s really tight, as in NO slack. If it’s a wide hallway, get someone to help you and knock on both doors at the same time…... then proceed to watch/tape/laugh/run, or whatever you want to do. (This is gonna be my senior prank this coming year….. mua hahaha…)

Some funny computer pranks are:

Try taping down the [Window’s Logo] and “E’ key on someone’s computer, My Computer window after My Computer window will open on their desktop… this is more fun if they have Windows 98, because Windows aren’t grouped and they have to close each one individually. If they have XP, you could just turn off grouping in the Start Bar properties…

Try changing their keyboard language to German. They’ll be REALLY confused because there’s minimal difference
the Y and Z key are switched, and like 4 other ones. It’s alot harder to notice but just as effective as the Dvorak idea.

That’s all I can think of right now…

A good prank site is http://www.collegehumor.com

Posted: 03 August 2004 01:49 PM   [ # 11 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Total Posts:  13561
Joined  2005-03-07

geez no superglue pranks. I guess you guys arent that mean 😛

Posted: 03 August 2004 04:57 PM   [ # 12 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  2060
Joined  2004-12-22

Superglue, eh?

Get a loud rape whistle, I mean a really really loud one, and some superglue. Superglue the whistle to the inside of your victims exhaust pipe on their car. They’ll drive around and hear this loud whistle and wont know what it is.

Posted: 03 August 2004 06:23 PM   [ # 13 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2004-06-20

[quote author=“Tighr”]Superglue, eh?

Get a loud rape whistle, I mean a really really loud one, and some superglue. Superglue the whistle to the inside of your victims exhaust pipe on their car. They’ll drive around and hear this loud whistle and wont know what it is.

That’s good… we used to have this Nerf ball that was REALLY loud when you threw it, and we would hold it out the window of the car going down the interstate, it was SOOOO loud. I guess I never put 2 and 2 together…. hmmm…

Posted: 04 August 2004 03:00 AM   [ # 14 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-07-18
[quote author=“dangrouslychzy”][quote author=“Tighr”]we used to have this Nerf ball that was REALLY loud when you threw it…

:lol:

Posted: 04 August 2004 03:35 AM   [ # 15 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-07-18
[quote author=“AndruGearLive”]Just switching keys wouldnt do anything, they would type as normal with it not having any affect on anything…so yeah, you would have to swtch the actual circuitry within the key to make a difference 😉

Oops, that’s true.  D’oh!

Posted: 04 August 2004 03:41 AM   [ # 16 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-07-18

[quote author=“dangrouslychzy”]

a) Stick a broom stick or small pipe in it so the person inside can’t turn it,

b)  If it’s a wide hallway, get someone to help you and knock on both doors at the same time

Someone loves door pranks!  :D   Thanks for the site!  I’ll see what I can find and post from there.

Posted: 04 August 2004 03:44 AM   [ # 17 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-07-18

that collegehumor site is hilarious.  Some excertps from an interview on the front page:

Q: Can boobs predict the future?
A: I have asked boobs many questions before, like what the winning lottery numbers will be or what the weather will be like tomorrow. I have not won any lotteries yet, but I did get a few weather forecasts, such as milky rain, blotchy snowstorm, and my personal favorite, sticky flooding. The best is the five day forecast, where storms always decrease in severity each time you ask them about the next day.

Q: Can boobs learn new tricks?
A: Depends on how complicated the tricks are. If they’re simple tricks, like “the double steering wheel” or “the airbag,” then they can certainly done with proper manual assistance. However, certain tricks require some natural talent, like “nips to lips” or “hide and seek with Oscar Meyer.”

Q: Will I ever get tired of playing with boobs?
A: No.

Q: Who will boobs vote for in the upcoming election?
A: Well, since the vagina is voting for Bush, they’ll probably vote for the other guy. Kerry will undoubtedly win with a 2-1 ratio of the total votes.

Posted: 01 September 2004 02:55 AM   [ # 18 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-07-18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prank Pizza Order:

Operator: Hi my name is Steve and thank you for calling Pizza 73. How can I help you?

Customer: Can’t hear ya there Steve… can you repeat yourself?

Steve: Sure, my name is…Steve. And this is Pizza 73. Can I take your order?

Customer: Yeah sure there buttercup

Steve: Excuse me?

Customer: Oh sorry, the last operator told me to call him buttercup. I thought it was just something all you guys like to be called.

Steve: Um, no. My name is Steve

Customer: Yeah yeah I heard you already. Don’t start ****** cryin on me here Steve… I just want some pizza

Steve: Sorry sir. Can I get your phone number?

Customer: Nice trick there Steve, but I dont swing that way!

Steve: *sighs* Sir, its so I can pull up you address

Customer: Oh *under breath “****”* Sorry Steve…. a guy can;t be too careful these days

Steve: sure. Have you been drinking?

Customer: Not that its any of your business, Steve, but yes. Ever since she left me.

Steve: I’m sorry to hear that.

Customer: She took the ****** ice cube trays! What kinda sick ***** takes the ice cube trays?

Steve: a very sick woman sir. Now about that number, sir

Customer: oh right. ###-####

Steve: Great. So thats ##### ##st apr ###?

Customer: Yep

Steve: What can I get you tonight? Same thing as the last order?

Customer: What did I get last time?

Steve: 2 large pizzas. Double cheese and the grand slam.

Customer: Sure thing…. can you make sure no black olives touch my pizza? If they do, I’m holdin you responsible

Steve: I will make sure

Customer: You sure you gonna call them and say no black olives?

Steve: I can do that

Customer: Thats great service there steve.

Steve: So to repeat your order, 2 large pizzas, one double cheese and the other the grand slam with no black olives. IS that right?

Customer: No

Steve: Did I miss something?

Customer: Yeah I said lots of black olives. Steve, you’re killin me here spanky.

Steve: Oh sorry… my phone must be breaking up. I thought you said No black olives

Customer: Yeah no black olives. I don’t like them on there.

Steve: um, sir…*voice getting imparient* do you want black olives on your pizza?

Customer: No

Steve: ok, so thats a double cheese and a grand slam with no black olives. Is that all?

Customer: If I pay with a $50 and I tell the delivery guy to keep the change, will he clean my bathroom?

Steve: um,*laughs* no sir.

Customer: Well tell him not to expect a ****** tip then.

Steve: Ok sir. So the total is $##.##. Will that be cash of charge?

Customer: Do you accept payment as stories of great adventure?

Steve: um no.

Customer: ****. cancel the order then buttercup

Steve: Well sir…..

*click*

Posted: 01 September 2004 04:32 AM   [ # 19 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3690
Joined  2004-12-22

hahhahaha, nice. what my friends used to do is call a phone number found on an informercial, and see who could hold the longest convo with em. some of those lasted a loooooong time.

Posted: 01 September 2004 04:39 AM   [ # 20 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
Board Mentor
Joined  2004-07-18
[quote author=“antman22”]hahhahaha, nice. what my friends used to do is call a phone number found on an informercial, and see who could hold the longest convo with em. some of those lasted a loooooong time.

:D   👏

They deserve it.

Posted: 01 September 2004 06:42 PM   [ # 21 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  377
Joined  2004-07-30

scrape all the cream out of the oreo cookie refill with toothpaste

Posted: 01 September 2004 06:59 PM   [ # 22 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
Board Mentor
Total Posts:  3690
Joined  2004-12-22

some friends did that in high school for april fools…had a big 2 gal ziploc full of them…everyone fell for the “mint oreos”...i got lucky and found out what happened before they offered me one….i think they got in trouble cuz they offered a teacher one…

Posted: 01 September 2004 07:09 PM   [ # 23 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  620
Joined  2004-07-18

Wait until the person is asleep and then stab them repeatedly in the face.  Then commence laughing.

Posted: 01 September 2004 08:10 PM   [ # 24 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
Know It All
Total Posts:  6460
Joined  2004-12-22

Oh my, what a violent prank…

Posted: 02 September 2004 01:33 AM   [ # 25 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2004-12-22

[quote author=“HectorGearLive”]Take someone’s keyboad and pop out a couple of letters (with a scissor or knife).  Swap them so that it’s not so obvious.  Two letters right next to each other are probably best.

Some of my friends use to go the whole mile and makecurse words on it

😛 we were in a shool computer lab to

1 2 > 
1 of 2