What Can I Do to Break Windows Vista Password?
Posted: 20 September 2012 03:35 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2012-08-22

Can I really break my windows vista password?
how to get back my windows vista password?
I forgot my windows vista password? how to do it?

I usually see the similar problem, in order to help these people, i will share my experience in breaking windows vista password.

Method 1: Use Windows password reset disk to break Vista password.

1. Insert the disk into your locked computer after you boot the Windows computer to the Login Screen.

2. Click the password-forgotten user, and type any text in the “Password” text box, then hit “Enter”. Next, a warning window opens and shows you to reset password. You just click “Reset Password”.

3. Follow the steps in the Password Reset Wizard to create a new password.

4. Log on to the locked computer with the new password smoothly.

This method is quite easy and quick, but few computer users would create such a disk in advance. Even though, there is no need to panic, because you can remove forgotten Windows password easily by a professional Windows password removal tool.

Method 2: Use Windows Vista Password Breaker.

For sure, most computer users won’t have the things what Method1 and Method2 require. But you can rely on another easier way to remove Windows password. Here’s how windows vista password breaker works:

Step1: Download and run this tool on any accessible computer. (Not the locked one)

Step2: Burn a password reset disc by inserting a blank and writable CD/DVD and clicking “Burn CD/DVD” button on the interface to start burning process.

Step3: Insert the burned password reset disc to the target computer and set this PC boot from CD/DVD in BIOS.

Step4: Start Windows password removal with this password reset disc in only 3 clicks on the interface.

All in all, it is no longer hard or difficult to break windows vista password. You can feel relax even if you forgot vista password by learning the method above.