Things You Should Never Say To A Woman
Posted: 06 May 2010 11:04 AM     [ Ignore ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-05-06

1.Anything bad about her guy friends
One of the ways a woman marks a guy as ?insecure? the fastest is if he starts dissing her guy friends, especially if he hasn?t met them and doesn?t know her very well.
2.“I’ll call you Friday”
First of all, you are killing any spontaneity by being predictable. Second, you are also killing any chances of her calling you, as she has to now wait for your call or risk looking desperate
3.“I left you a message the other day, but didn?t hear back. What happened?”
If you mention an un-returned message to a woman you are doing two things: 1. Showing that you care that she didn?t return it. (Hint: If you just met a woman it is too soon to care!); and 2. Giving her a guilt trip, which women see as insecurity.
4.“Do you like me?”
Asking a woman a question like this is the opposite of being confident. So don?t ask, just assume she likes you, and go from there.
5.“What do you want to do tonight?”
There is a saying that a woman likes a ?man with a plan,? and it is absolutely true. When you call a woman to hang out, make sure you have a game plan. Don?t put the burden on her or she won?t see you as the type of guy who can show her a good time.
6.“Can I take you out on a date sometime?”
Don?t ever ask a woman if you can take her out, just ask her out. But do it in a confident way. It can be as simple as saying, ?We should hang out. What?s your number?? Or even telling her a specific place you want to take her: ?Hey, let?s take a salsa lesson together, it will be fun!?
7.“Can I kiss you?”
Ask any woman and she will tell you; a man should never ?ask? for a kiss. Asking for a kiss goes against everything a woman is looking for in a man.

___________-
genf 20
steroids