share your movie or music on portable players
Posted: 06 August 2009 04:12 AM     [ Ignore ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-08-06

lots of people would like to enjoy their movies with their portable players,but can not find a powerful converter to help them do that.here I would like to introduce one for you.it?s Blu-Ray Ripper.
This iToolsoft Blu-Ray DVD Ripper helps you share your Blu-Ray and general DVD movie or music on more portable players, like iPod, iPhone, Gphone, Apple TV, PSP/PS3, Xbox, Mobile Phone, Mp3 Player.
Only get the part you like by setting the begin and end time for the conversion through the preview window and also can capture the beuatilful pictures of movie.

→Its powful features are as follows:
*Rip Blu-ray DVDand general DVD movie to many output formats:Video:AVI, ASF, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, SWF, RM, 3GP, etc. Audio: AAC, AC3, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, M4A, RA, Aiff, AU.
*Rip with high definition and highest rate.
*Enjoy Blu-Ray and general DVD on more multimedia devices: Apple TV, iPod, iPhone, GPhone, PSP\PS3, XBox, Mobile Phone, Windows Mobile.
*Set detailed parameter to rip your Blu-Ray and general DVD into luxurious visual sumptuous dinner for all
*Shutdown PC automatically when conversion is complete.
*Preview movie artwork to the fullest

You can get an extra discount of 10% for purchasing and purchasing program donates to software wikipedia site
http://www.softwarewikipedia.com/index.php/Blu-Ray_Ripper
Enjoy it!

Posted: 12 September 2009 08:13 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-08-29

“That is very easy. You need to download a DVD ripper like Xilisoft DVD RIpper and the tool have a function of split the audio from video ,and you can use that function and keep the aduio and subtitle ! For more information you can take a look at here :

http://www.xilisoft.com/dvd-ripper.html”

Posted: 23 April 2010 08:17 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  210
Joined  2010-02-17

I hope you guys promoted softwares are really worth having and they really work what they are meant to do. As I like to watch movies a lot and I like to see no interruption in my entertainment.

Posted: 28 August 2010 02:56 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  147
Joined  2010-08-14

I want to share some of my movies for this purpose. These are salt and inception. I need their conversion. Kindly tell me what to do.

Posted: 31 August 2010 03:18 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2010-08-24

use total video converter.