Which magazine do you subscribe to?
Posted: 03 June 2008 03:20 PM     [ Ignore ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  454
Joined  2008-05-31

I had a free subscription of the People magazine and I’ll say, it was quite interesting. It just had random topics from Britney Spears to Academy Awards. I wished I still received more subscriptions, but it was only a free trial.

Posted: 03 June 2008 04:57 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

What magazines do I subscribe to, well, first of all, I think magazines are a great way to waste some time and just read about interesting articles and look at neat pictures. However, I don’t subscribe to any magazines because what I usually do is go to the library and read or lend out the magazines there. The reason is that although I would love to get magazine subscriptions, I know in the end, they’ll end up gathering dust around the house. I think borrowing magazines from the library is the way to go and makes my life easier. 😊

Posted: 03 June 2008 05:19 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  416
Joined  2008-05-31

I actually have no magazine subscriptions now believe it or not.  I used to be subscribed to Sports Illustrated, TIME, and Newsweek, but since then I get all my information electronically or through the TV.  Todays websites are so interactive that I can get the news I want faster than waiting for it to come in the mail.  While I don’t think magazines will disappear completely in this ever changing world, I do believe that the number of people subscribing to them will for news magazines (there are some magazines that will avoid this decline)