How Android Will Change Your Shopping Experience Forever
Posted: 02 June 2008 08:06 PM     [ Ignore ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  166
Joined  2008-05-26

Android application scan finds pricing and metadata for anything with a barcode. You will be able to source detailed reviews, search online/offline stores for better prices, get directions to other local stores, preview cd’s (yes people still buy cd’s unbelievably!) and check for books in the local library.

Source and More Images: http://scan.jsharkey.org/

Posted: 02 June 2008 08:47 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

Now that is handy! I have been to the stores so many times wondering, “Should I buy this or not?” Of course, I wish I had a laptop or something to Google up online reviews and see what others think about it. Do you happen to have anymore details about this, such as how this is done, what the advantages/disadvantages of this is, etc.?

Posted: 02 June 2008 09:04 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

Very handy tool that good boost up business. Everyone would go out and shop more with this technology installed in the stores. You could find out more information about it then just by reading the package. Hopefully they start doing this sometime soon.

Posted: 21 October 2009 01:45 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2009-05-16

The Android through Verizon Wireless is going to be the hottest thing out this and finally going to gobble up the iphone. I saw the new commercial. I may have to switch up.