My experience
Posted: 19 July 2004 01:52 PM     [ Ignore ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2004-07-19

I’m trying to sign-up. Honest I am but here is what is happening. Poor programming over and over here:

Error 1:
Once I enter my personal information, I see a page to select and offer BUT it flies by and forces me into “University of Phoenix.” No matter what I try (back buttons or anything) I can only get the same result.

Error 2:
I think, maybe I just have to select NO so I get back to the real screen and choose another offer. Selecting NO issues an error:
Method Not Allowed
The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /reg/2/index.html.

Error 3:
I say, screw it, and continue w/the post. At the end, you are asked if you are really interested, or is the entry just for the iPod. If you select iPod, you are stopped dead in your tracks with the same error:
Method Not Allowed
The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /reg/2/index.html.

Error 4:
I sign up completely, and even check the final button for a recruiter to call me. (side note: I’m not affiliated w/Military, but there is not option for that?)

The application WILL NOT COMPLETE!! There is a java-script error telling you that the check box for a recruiter to call is required! Well, I checked it and the error won’t go away and the application will not submit! I uncheck it, same thing.

I CAN"T REGISTER?! I can’t pick from the list of offers, and this application is designed and programmed poorly.

Please advise.

Posted: 19 July 2004 07:55 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  112
Joined  2004-07-18

What browser are you using?