- Latest Comments
- Latest Forum Posts
- I just found out what a 'wireless repeater' does and would like to purchase one that is compatible with my current wireless router, the NETGEAR Rangemax wireless router (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007U9KAY/sr=8-4/qid=1140408047/ref=pd_bbs_4/002-5120312-9335233?%5Fencoding=UTF8). What are some compatible and reasonably priced repeaters that I could use? …
Need wireless repeater
Posted on: February 20, 2006 at 4:02 am - 1 post total
- perhaps there is a good reason it is hosted on break.com. it looks very easy to break a neck while doing that. still, they look pretty awesome. i wonder if he may have built them himself.
Are these real, and where can I get some?
Posted on: February 05, 2006 at 8:43 pm - 3 posts total
- DUDE THIS IS THE THREAD OF THE DEVIL! LOOK: http://www.gearlive.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/666/ ITS THREAD 666! LETS HAVE AN EXORCISM!
Top Cell Phones
Posted on: January 19, 2006 at 4:19 am - 22 posts total
- About the CES 2007 Show. I was reading about the requirements to attend, as I am strongly interesting in going. However, I read that you must be a member of the media (such as Gearlive) or affiliated with an electronics company. …
Posted on: January 14, 2006 at 10:12 pm - 1 post total
- thanks for your email. i finally figured out that i need to extract the file using winRAR and then replace the bloodgulch.map file (Harddrive>Prgm Files>Microsoft Games>Halo Trial>Maps) with the one I extracted with winRAR. Thanks, appreciate the help.
Halo Trial - Cliff Mod
Posted on: January 05, 2006 at 4:31 am - 4 posts total
- ORBJ has no favorites yet.
- Favorite Authors