- Latest Comments
- Latest Forum Posts
- [color=green]If you have a Nikon, you're [url=http://store.aikotradingstore.com/nikonhousings.html]in luck[/url].[/color]
What's a good camera to use/purchase to take underwater pictures?
Posted on: June 04, 2008 at 3:22 am - 5 posts total
- [color=green]You're serious? You actually feel that this is an imperative issue?[/color]
Will the 3G iPhone Be Thinner or Thicker?
Posted on: June 04, 2008 at 3:20 am - 6 posts total
- [color=green]Best for a studio: [url=http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/531073-REG/Hasselblad_70390531_H3DII_39MS_SLR_Digital_Camera.html]Hasselblad H3DII[/url] Best for the field: [url=http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/518490-REG/Nikon_25434_D3_SLR_Digital_Camera.html]Nikon D3[/url] That's my opinion, anyway. If you're looking for something "more" affordable, then most cameras in a similar price range will have similar performance, just compare features and test each …
Posted on: June 04, 2008 at 3:17 am - 7 posts total
- [color=green]My vote is with Samsung, but I'm not a fan of either Palm or HTC, so my opinion is biased.[/color]
What New Phone should I buy?
Posted on: June 04, 2008 at 3:08 am - 20 posts total
- [color=green]As much as this improves the abilities of your camera, it's still far from an SLR, SLRs have larger sensors than point and shoots, so even with all of these extra features your camera still won't be as sensitive to light. …
Hack your Canon camera to make it as good as an SLR!
Posted on: June 04, 2008 at 3:06 am - 2 posts total
- Doug has no favorites yet.
- Favorite Authors