- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
I can't deny how excited we at Gear Live are about AgileBits's update to its successful password management app. 1Password Pro is now at version 4, and with it comes an overhauled UI and a host of cool, new features like iCloud support, integrated full browser, and demo mode.
Undoubtedly, iCloud sync has to be the stand out feature. Now all of your iDevices that have 1Password 4 (1P4) installed will automagically have the same data whether it be iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, all transferred and stored in 256-bit AES encryption. You can also simultaneously use DropBox as sync protocol along with iCloud; great news for those who use multivendor hardware.
1Password 4 now has a new full integrated browser built right inside the app that has a URL bar, tabs and full access to your password vault.
Read More | 1Password 4
Instagram started it; Facebook has it now and, of course, social micro-blogging service Twitter won't be left behind. Twitter has followed suit with it's own editing and filtering functionality update in version 5.2. Here is a list of changes and new features:
Create beautiful photos right within Twitter, with filters powered by Aviary.
- Apply one of eight different filters to instantly add a new look and feel to your photos
- Choose a filter by comparing all your options in a convenient grid view or by swiping through each version
- Make your photos pop with balanced light and colors by tapping the auto-enhance wand
- Crop and scale to frame the action the way you want
- We’ve also added many other improvements and fixes to this update.
Read More | Twitter