Dell has an amazing one-day sale on a bunch of their displays today. If you're in the market for something new, today would be a great day to take advantage, saving 25% on the price with free shipping!
- 32-inch Dell UltraSharp UP3214Q 4K (3840x2160) IPS Monitor for $2,624.99 with free shipping (normally $3,499.99)
- 24-inch Dell UltraSharp UP2414Q 4K (3840x2160) IPS Monitor for $974.99 with free shipping (normally $1,299.99)
- 27-inch Dell U2713HM UltraSharp 2560x1440 LED-Backlit Monitor for $599.99 with free shipping (normally $799.99)
- 27-inch Dell P2714H 1080p IPS LED-Backlit Monitor for $299.99 with free shipping (normally $399.99)
- 24-inch Dell UltraSharp U2413 1920x1200 IPS LED-Backlit Monitor for $412.49 with free shipping (normally $549.99)
- 24-inch Dell UltraSharp U2412M 1920x1200 IPS LED-Backlit Monitor for $277.49 with free shipping (normally $369.99)
Are you gonna take advantage and pick up one of the Dell monitors? We've got our eye on that 32-inch 4K display!
Read More | Dell One-Day Monitor Sale
Have you ever wondered what might be better than high definition? While Apple has been touting Retina display technology on its devices for a while now, as far as the living room is concerned, it's all about 4K, which is now rebranded as Ultra High-Definition thanks to the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) having officially voted on the new moniker. UHD boosts 8 million dynamic pixels with a resolution of 3,840 x 2160 and higher. The result is life-like, astonishing picture quality. This isn't like the 3DTV marketing craze that failed to live up to the hype--experts call this the holy grail of displays becoming reality. Several television manufacturers have already demoed their 4K Ultra HD display offerings at places like CES with high attendee approval of the new TV category. It's a sure bet that this upcoming CES 2013 in Las Vegas will see a more advance crop of Ultra HD televisions making their public debuts.
Read More | CEA