Tweetbot for Mac is progressing quite nicely, and today has moved from alpha to beta with the release of version 0.8.0. Unfortunately, thanks to Twitter's new asinine rules for developers, only those who has already authorized Twitter for Mac to be used with their Twitter accounts can use the app, so if you weren't an alpha user, then this won't do anything for you. Here are the changes and improvements that are found in Tweetbot 0.8.0:
- lots of bug fixes
- can paste images into new tweet window again
- can copy tweets on timeline
- can do ‘open in new column’ (they also have keyboard shortcuts)
- multi-column swiping and keyboard support much improved. Use tab shift/tab to move between columns.
- better keyboard support: status detail + many other views
- profile view: can scroll user information so can see more tweets
- drag and drop tweets has been improved
- gap loading works properly now
- context click on tweet action buttons in timeline
- did I mention we fixed a bunch of bugs too?
Read More | Tapbots
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.