Now that we have given you PC Mag’s suggestions for Superbowl Sunday, which HDTVs are actually the public’s choice? According to Amazon, these are their top sellers (with prices):
- Samsung’s 2007 model LNT5265F ($2,199)
- Sharp AQUOS LC32D62U 32 and 42-inch ($889) ($1,349)
- Samsung model LNT4665F ($1,674)
- Toshiba 42HL167 42-inch Regza LCD HDTV ($1,299)
- Sony 32-inch Class BRAVIA S-Series LCD HDTV ($899)
- Sharp AQUOS LC32D62U 46-inch ($1,799)
- Sony KDL-40XBR2 40-inch Bravia XBR LCD HDTV ($1,499)
- Samsung LNT4661F 46-inch LCD HDTV ($1,549)
- Samsung LNT5271F 52-inch LCD HDTV($2,652)
We dig that the prices get lower all the time, but not that the choices will now be twice as extensive.
Read More | Gearlog
While we were pondering the thought of purchasing our own HDTV for Superbowl Sunday plant, we found that PC mag had given their top choices, giving us a suggestion list that was at least a start. Here are their choices:
42-inch JVC LT-42X898
60-inch Pioneer Elite KUROPRO-150FD LG 47 LBX plasma
Panasonic 42-inch TH-42PZ700U
Mitsubishi 62-inch WD-65833 rear-projection TV
Westinghouse 47-inch TX-47F430S
37-inch Toshiba 37HL67 LCD
Perhaps this will help you decide if you are pre-football game shopping. The sales people might think you are more knowledgeable if you call them by their formal numbers.
Read More | PC Magazine
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.