For major game Players over 18, here is your chance to win a cool $10,000.00 credit from PlayersOnly and an evening with Playboy model Carrie Stroup. Check out this YouTube promo clip and your competitors on the site. Then shoot a 30 to 60 second video proving why you are (or are not) a player. Join the UnleashThePlayer Group and add your video, then send them an e-mail to with your name, phone number and address and title. The deadline is March 15. So far the odds are in your favor as we noticed that there are only 5 members in the group. Happy shooting!
Read More | Players Only
The free update for Texas Hold ‘em, which rolled out yesterday, included a variety of features – including some really great ones. Bug fixes and updates such as Xbox Live Vision Camera support are the headliners here. And the good part for dedicated fans is that bankrolls won’t be reset with the update.
Poker is the perfect fit for the Vision Camera, and finally we’ll have just that. This’ll likely breathe new life into the game, and luckily it’s the type of game that isn’t just a fad – plenty of people still populate Hold ‘em online as it is. While I wish this had come out sooner (like, not 11 months after it was first released), it’s better late than never, especially when you’re referring to uses for the Vision Camera, which are few and far between.
- Improved usability such as the addition of Custom Match Lists, which allows gamers to view and select which available Custom Match game they would like to join.
- Improved rich presence in the game, allowing players to not only see what their friends are up to, but also if they just won that big pot!
- Improved matchmaking and user results.
- Scoring and screens are more readable than before.
- Multi-language support including English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
- New premium downloadable content allows players to customize the in-game environment, and access new gamerpics and themes.