hotel suite while at CES for a demo of the latest Parallels Release Candidate, focusing on
Coherence mode. If you are a Mac user, this is one to watch.
Apple is sure working to perfect their Boot Camp software in time for the launch of Tiger. In fact, they just released an updated version of the software, Boot Camp 1.1.2. For those unaware, Boot Camp is Apple’s beta software which allows you to run Windows on any Intel-based Mac on a separate partition. The latest update brings the following improvements:
- Trackpad scrolling and right-click gestures work correctly
- Fixed idle sleep bugs
- Reduced dialogs during Windows driver installation
- Improved international support
- Improved 802.11 wireless networking support
- The Apple USB Modem now works correctly
Head on over to Apple’s Boot Camp site to try it out, and let us know what you think.
Read More | Boot Camp