Amazon VJ Andru Edwards interviews UFC Lightweight Champion Anthony Pettis. Pettis is a Monster ambassador, and talks about the Monster Octagon headphone line, which is built specifically for athletes. He also gives his thoughts on his next fight, and what he thinks about former WWE Superstar CM Punk joining UFC.
In this video I chat with NBA legend, Shaquille O'Neal, about the new Monster Superstar Backfloat. The Superstar Backfloat is a small, Bluetooth speaker that's waterproof. Pour water on it, submerge it, get it wet, and it will continue performing. Throw it in the pool and it'll float while playing your favorite tracks. Shaq explains the philosophy behind the Superstar Backfloat here!
I chat with Nick Cannon about his Monster NCredible line of headphones, being an entertainer, an entrepreneur, and his work with youth in this episode from CES 2015! You can pick up a pair of Monster NCredible Ntune headphones on Amazon.
I chat with King Bach about his rise to fame on Vine, as well as the work he is doing with Monster as a content creator and brand ambassador in this episode from CES 2015! You can pick up your own pair of Monster 24k headphones on Amazon.
A few weeks ago, Gear Live threw down and kicked off the holiday season with the 2014 Gear Live Holiday Bash, and now we've got the pictures to prove it. At the event, I presented my picks for the best holiday gadgets, along with help from my friends Jess Estrada (of FreshJess), GeekWire, Drew Morrison, and New Tech Seattle. We had Seattle's VellVett perform, as well as "Kid Sensation" Xola Malik. Blitz, the mascot for the current Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks, made an appearance as well. It was a great night full of food, music, and gadgets giveaways.
We've got to give a warm shout-out to the sponsors who helped make the 2014 Gear Live Holiday Bash possible, and sending the attendees home with awesome gifts: Monster, AT&T Seattle, and Rhapsody.
Click on over to check out the full 2014 Gear Live Holiday Bash photo gallery.
It looks like Monster's next headphone collaboration will be with luxury fashion brand Chanel. After images of Swizz Beas and Karl Lagerfeld were posted to Instagram showing the two wearing a pair of unannounced headphones that incorporate the Chanel double C monogram, it came to light that they were a product of collaboration between Chanel and Monster. Makes sense, as Swizz Beats is a Monster ambassador. No word on pricing or availability has been announced yet, nor have any specs on the headphones themselves. That said, we'd venture to guess that anyone looking to pick up a pair of Chanel-branded headphones are likely buying them for the brand and not an amazing sound profile.
The Monster Diamond Tears Edge are some of the most unique headphones we've ever seen or reviewed. In this episode, we open up the Diamond Tear Edge, giving you an up-close look at the crystal-like design, and give you our quick review of the headset as well from a sound perspective. Of course, you can check out our full Diamond Tears Edge review in words as well.
You can pick up the Diamond Tears Edge headphones from Amazon at a steep discount.
Don't forget to subscribe to Gear Live's YouTube channel!
Marshawn Lynch, running back for the new Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks, has been spotted rocking the brand new Monster 24k headphones. In fact, Lynch was even seen dancing with himself after the Super Bowl XLVIII win in the locker room following the big win. The Monster 24k is backordered and hard to find at the moment, so we thought it was cool that Lynch was rocking a pair in the wild. You can grab yourself a pair of the $280 headphones over on the Monster Web site.
2013 is set to come to a close in just a few hours, and we are just in time with our annual top 10 list of the most-watched Gear Live video episodes. Over the past year, as expected, there was a bunch of Apple gear that made the list, while the Monster Tuxedo DNA headphones proved popular as well. Other products that made the list include Sonos Playbar, Microsoft's white Xbox One, and a few others.
Sure, we've given you a list of our top 10 most popular stories of 2013, but we figured we'd go a bit more broad than that. We also thought it would be interesting to give you a look at the top ten most read stories on this site this year, period, regardless of what year they were posted. We must say, we're just as surprised as you are at what did (and didn't) make the list! For example, you guys seem to really like Apple. Here we go:
- Sleeptracker Watch review: This one focuses on a watch that tracks your sleep data and aims to wake you up when you are in your lightest phase of sleep. The result is that you wake up feeling more rested, and more refreshed.
- Flash on iPhone is just around the corner: This five-year-old article made it's way back after being linked to by John Gruber of Daring Fireball. Since then we've learned that just because it's in testing behind closed doors, doesn't mean that it's going to make it's way to public release. Also, John, why couldn't you have linked to when we broke what was the biggest Apple software leak of the decade?
- Mod your Xbox without a mod chip: This is an all-time favorite of our readers. It dropped out of the top 10 last year, but has reappeared for 2013.
- Apparently that Xbox 360 Red Ring of Doom issue hasn't been fixed
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks Developer Preview 3 now available
- How To Mod Your iPhone on Windows Using iBrickr
- Apple releases iOS 7 beta 2 with iPad support: iOS 7 beta 1 supported the iPhone and iPod touch only. When beta 2 arrived with iPad support, many were excited.
- TiVo out-of-home remote streaming arrives on Roamio Plus, Roamio Pro DVRs: We'd been waiting for this feature for a long, long time, and it is finally here.
- Exclusive details on the next Nike+ FuelBand: We got exclusive details on the new Nike+ FuelBand months before its release.
- iPhone 5s review: Our review of Apple's flagship smartphone for 2013.
We've also compiled a list of the stories that have dropped out of the top ten between 2012 and 2013, which you can check out after the jump, and don't miss the ten most popular Gear Live videos of 2013 either!
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.