Alright, so in the continuing effort to make our discussion forums even better, we have just unleashed a bunch of new upgrades:
- Added an ignore member feature.
- Added the ability for users to report posts to moderators.
- Added ability to search by member group in Advanced Search Form
- Refined nomenclature for topics, replies, and posts (which is now consistently used as the sum of the topics and replies).
- Fixed a bug where posting a new reply would return you to the topic’s first page instead of the last page.
- Fixed a bug where an image attachment thumbnail would mistakenly increase the dimensions of the image.
- Fixed a bug where deleting a user’s topics when banning them would cause other users’ posts to the affected topics to be orphaned.
- Fixed a bug where merging two topics would result in the topic being set by the newer thread instead of the older one.
- Fixed a bug where attachments were not being connected properly on merge or split.
- Fixed a bug where a Topic’s edit date would change when any action was taken on the thread instead of only when the title or body was edited
- Fixed a bug that would allow posting and editing of posts in Read Only forums.
Those are the main ones, but there are a bunch more improvements “under the hood” so to speak. Give things a test and let us know if you find anything odd!