Sure, we've given you a list of our top 10 most popular stories of 2012, but we figured we'd go a bit more broad than that. We also thought it would be interesting to give you a look at the top ten most read stories on this site this year, period, regardless of what year they were posted. We must say, we're just as surprised as you are at what did (and didn't) make the list! For example, you guys seem to really like Monster's Beats by Dr. Dre audio line. Here we go:
- ColorWare now offering custom-painted Beats by Dr. Dre Studio headphones
- White iPhone 4 vs. black iPhone 4 comparison
- iPhone 3G vs iPod touch 2G in pictures: Odd that an image gallery featuring the iPhone and iPod touch from two years ago made our top ten list, but there it is!
- Exclusive: Pink Beats by Dr. Dre Charles Hamilton customs
- Limited Edition white Beats by Dr. Dre headphones hands-on: You can't deny that Monster has a hit on their hands with the Beats by Dr. Dre line of headphones.
- iPhone 5 vs. iPhone 4S vs. Original iPhone in pictures
- iPhone 5: White & SIlver or Black & Slate? (gallery)
- iPhone 5 White & Silver unboxing gallery
- Bleeding Edge TV 190: How to Replace Your iPhone Battery
- iPod touch picks up 4-inch display, better cameras, new colors, and Siri
Any surprises? We've also compiled a list of the stories that have dropped out of the top ten between 2010 and 2011, which you can check out after the jump, and don't miss the ten most popular Gear Live videos of 2012 either!
When a major Apple product hits stores, you can count on iFixIt to take it apart, and that's just what it did with the new fifth-generation iPod touch. The new iPod touch features the same 4-inch display found in the iPhone 5, and began shipping to customers earlier this week. Here's what's inside:
As is customary, Apple has published streaming video of the entire iPhone 5 event from this morning for all to enjoy. If you wanna see Tim Cook, Phil Schiller, Scott Forstall and gang debut the iPhone 5, new iPod touch, updated iPod nano, iTunes 11 and more, jump on over and check out the video of the media event, and don't forget to check out all of our coverage from the event!
After leaving the line stagnant for two years, Apple has just announced the new 5th generation iPod touch. What's changed? A whole lot. The new iPod touch picks up the same 1136 x 640 4-inch display that the iPhone 5 has. Both cameras see upgrades as well, with the rear camera being bumped up to 5-megapixels with LED flash, and the front camera now supporting FaceTime HD at 720p. Bluetooth 4.0, AirPlay mirroring, and 802.11a/b/g/n support are included as well. The 5th generation iPod touch is also the thinnest, coming in at an incredible 6.1mm thin, and weighing in at 8 grams, and sees a processor upgrade with the Apple A5, and picks up the new Lightning connector.
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.