After releasing an iTunes update, Apple has now followed up less than a day later with a new release of iPhoto. iPhoto 9.2.3 brings with it a few changes to make the app more responsive and less prone to crashing. From the changelog:
- Improves overall stability
Addresses an issue that could cause iPhoto to quit unexpectedly on systems with multiple user accounts.
You can grab the update now from Software Update or the Mac App Store.
Apple just released iPhoto 9.2, which brings Photo Stream support as its main new feature, but also include some other fixes and enhancements as well:
- Left and right swipe gestures can now be used to navigate between photos in Magnify (1-up) view
- Previously imported photos are now displayed in a separate section of the Import window
- Book/calendar themes and card categories can now be selected using a pop-up menu in the carousel view
- Resolves an issue that could cause some pages of books to print incorrectly
- Rebuilding a library now correctly preserves saved slideshows and books
- The update is recommended for all users of iPhoto '11.