We've got your latest list of items that fall under the best tech Deals of the Day for you, including a few standouts like free apps, heavily discounted HP and Dell laptops, and some nice video game deals as well. Be sure to hit the jump for the fill list.
- 17.3" Dell Vostro 3750 Core i5-2310M 2.3GHz "Sandy Bridge" Laptop w/4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Fingerprint Reader & Backit Keyboard for $614 (noramlly $839)
- 15.6" HP Pavilion g6x Core i3-2310M 2.1GHz "Sandy Bridge" Dual-core Laptop w/MS Office Home and Student 2010 for $550 with $9 shipping (normally $829)
- 15.6" Toshiba Satellite C650D-BT2N15 1.5GHz AMD Fusion Laptop Laptop w/3GB RAM, 320GB Hard Drive, Webcam & Mobility Radeon HD 6310 for $339 (normally $519)
- 14" Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 Core i7-2630QM 2GHz Quad-core "Sandy Bridge" Laptop w/8GB RAM, USB 3.0, Blu-ray, 750GB HDD & 1GB GeForce GT550M for $899 (normally $1,249)
- 11.6" Alienware M11x Core i3-330UM 1.2GHz ULV Gaming Laptop w/4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, 1GB GeForce GT 330M for $699 with free shipping (normally $899)
- Dell Vostro 460 Core i5-2400 3.1GHz "Sandy Bridge" Quad-core Mini Tower w/2GB RAM, 320GBHDD, 20" Dell E2011H LED-backlit LCD Monitor for $529 (normally $831)
- Dell Vostro 260s Core i3-2100 3.1GHz "Sandy Bridge" Slim Tower w/2GB RAM, 250GB HDD for $409 with $8 shipping (normally $429)
- Dell Inspiron 620s Core i5-2300 2.8GHz "Sandy Bridge" Slim Tower w/6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 1GB Radeon HD 6450 & 2-year warranty for $695 with free shipping (normally $913)
- 21.5" Dell Ultrasharp U2211H 1080p IPS-panel LCD Monitor w/ DisplayPort, 3Yr PREMIUM PANEL & 3-year Advanced Exchange Warranty for $209.25 with free shipping (noramlly $279)
- Logitech ClearChat Pro Circumaural USB Headset for $12 (normally $35)
- Pinnacle Speakers MB8000 Microburst Home Theater System for $300 with free shipping (normally $700)
- Dell 1510X Value Series Projector for $649 with free shipping (normally $749)
Don’t forget, if you’re looking for other deals, be sure to check out our Newegg Promo Code thread. Oh, and if you're on Twitter, be sure to follow @TechPromos for the latest deals, or you can Like TechPromos on Facebook.
Sucker Punch invited us to step in the world of their new game inFAMOUS—and that we did. In the ever so trendy Capital Hill, we entered a venue full of TVs with playable demos, food and drinks. For a couple of minutes I was captivated by the concept art displayed on the walls, but then was reminded that there was work to be done. After some chatter, it was time to introduce the main attraction.
So what is inFAMOUS? inFAMOUS is an exclusive title for the PLAYSTATION 3 due out May 26th. The game follows Cole McGrath, a man affected by the massive explosion that left Empire City in complete devastation. Cole not only survived the catastrophe, but now has developed electricity-based powers that allow him to use electricity to his advantage. He can suck up energy from street lights or vehicles and even shoot bolts of lighting from his hands. How he uses that power, however, is up to you. But with great power, comes great responsibility. All of the actions your character takes have an impact on Empire City. You can either help restore the city or keep it in a state of chaos. Helping innocent people will increase your good karma, where as killing them or using their energy for power will increase your evil karma.
If you have been looking forward to Sucker Punch’s inFAMOUS for the PS3, but are yet to make up your mind—I’m about to make it up for you. inFAMOUS, will be bundled with exclusive access to the multiplayer beta for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. The beta is said to run 6/23 to 6/29, but it’s yet unclear what this means. My best guess, is that the beta codes will be available in the first batch of copies to be released. So, why wait? Be sure to get your copy inFAMOUS once it hits stores May 26th.
Posted by Chris Pereira Categories: Action, Activision, Adventure, CAPCOM, Corporate News, Driving, E3, Electronic Arts, First Person Shooters, Hardware, Internet, LucasArts, MMORPG, Mods/Hacks, Music, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PSP, Release Dates, Role Playing Games, SEGA, Sony, Special Editions, Sports, Trailers, Ubisoft
I’m going to come right out and say it: I’m coming away from Sony’s presentation more impressed than I was either Nintendo’s or Microsoft’s. They were very straightforward and showed exactly what we all wanted to see: the games.
In fact, this was one of the more impressive E3 press conferences in recent memory – check inside to find out why.
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.