Now that Hulu Plus has been announced and priced at $9.99 per month, we wanted to find out just how many readers plan on subscribing to the expanded Hulu service. Remember, that $10 gets you access to high definition shows, access to a much wider catalog of content, the ability to use Hulu on the iPhone and iPad, and future access on game consoles like Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
So, are you in?
We just gave you the rundown on Hulu Plus, which is Hulu’s new subscription-based service that gives you access to way more content on way more devices. A few of those devices happen to the be iPhone 4, iPad, and iPhone 3GS. Hulu Plus will actually work on both Wi-Fi and 3G, dynamically optimizing quality for the best experience possible. The app is available now, so go ahead and download Hulu Plus now!
Read More | Hulu Plus app
Hulu has finally announced their Hulu Plus programming package, and we’ve got all the details here for you. First and foremost, a Hulu Plus subscription will run you $9.99 per month. For that price, you get expanded access and features to the Hulu service:
- Hulu Plus Season Ticket: Every episode of the full current season of a bunch of shows are available to you, whenever you want (rather than just the last few episodes)
- Watch past seasons of shows in their entirety
- Watch Hulu on your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, or iPad
- Watch Hulu on television-connected devices. Launches on Samsung devices, but coming soon to Xbox 360, PS3, Sony devices TV and Blu-ray devices
- Hulu Plus gives you access to watch shows in 720p high definition
The Hulu Plus service will be publicly available next month, but they are accepting email addresses from people who’d like to be part of the Hulu Plus Preview, starting today. Get ready to ditch cable, y’all.
Read More | Hulu Plus
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.