Fantastical 1.1 has hit the App Store, and with it, our favorite iOS calendar app brings a bunch of great new features. The new version includes things like time zone support, the ability to set multiple alerts for calendar entries, event invitations, and you can even have the app badge itself with the current date or to show how many more calendar events the users has left for the rest of the day. It's a big update, one that Flexibits co-founder Michael Simmons wanted to show users that the company was paying attention to all the feature requests out there. If you aren't a Fantastical user, we urge you to give it a try--it's on sale for 20% off, so you can get Fantastical 1.1 for $3.99.
Read More | Fantastical for iOS
Fantastical, the fantastic calendar replacement app for the Mac, has been updated to version 1.3.2. With that update comes support for the just-released OS X Mountain Lion operating system, as well as enhancements for the MacBook Pro with Retina display. Here's the full changelog:
- OS X Mountain Lion compatibility
- Enhanced for the MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Added support for simple repeating reminders
- Pressing the space bar with a selected reminder now toggles the completion state
- Improved performance for users with thousands of reminders
- Fixed error that could appear when loading reminders
- Fixed a hang when completing certain repeating reminders
- Fixed a problem when setting the next due date of certain repeating reminders
- Fixed a potential problem for iCloud users who have a pre-MobileMe account that was originally set up with mac.com
- Various bug fixes and improvements
If you haven't tried Fantastical, we highly recommend it. You can get a 30-day free trial of the software, and it's selling for 50% off right now on the Mac App Store.
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.