FireFly, the popular television series with a cult following, is now set to debut as an online RPG social role-playing game for iOS and Android in 2014. It may come with a desktop version, and possibly even appear on game consoles as well. Here's a sneak peek trailer of the game, after the break, along with details:
In Firefly Online, players assume the role of a ship captain as they hire a crew and seek out adventures, all the while trading with and competing against the millions of other players to try to survive in the Verse: find a crew, find a job, keep flying.
FFO provides a variety of gameplay activities and systems so that players can fully experience life in the Verse.
- Assume the role of a ship captain - create a crew and customize a ship
- Aim to misbehave in space and planet-side adventures
- Cross-platform player experience across devices (pick-up and play from anywhere)
- Unique social features connecting Firefly fans
- Create a shiny ship and explore the Verse
If you want more info on the game, sign up at the source URL below!
Read More | KeepFlying