Rumor has it that cell phones may go disposable. Although we traced a press article concerning Hop-ons’ order to create screenless phones from a European distributor at a price of $20.00 each, we have yet to be able to clink on a link on Hop-on’s site successfully. We did find a quote from its president Peter Michaels,
“During our meetings with distributors in Vegas the response to our simple, inexpensive, $20 phone was phenomenal. The initial test purchase order with multiple purchase orders behind it is a big step in introducing Hop-on to Europe.”
Be that as it may, don’t we have enough garbage in the world without having to add to it? We find this in the same category as single use razors and cameras that we finally see less of everyday. We notice that even Kodak has trouble dispensing of theirs and claims that they recycle up to 77% of each one. We are only concerned with that remaining 23%.
Read More | techradar
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.