Apple has released iOS 5.1.1 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and with it comes various bug fixes and improvements. According to Apple, you should expect the following:
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using Lock Screen shortcut.
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks.
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances.
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List.
- Fixes an issue where "Unable to Purchase" alert could be displayed after successful purchase.
iOS 5.1 was released two months ago, right before the release of the new iPad. You can grab iOS 5.1.1 by going into the Software Update option within the Settings app on your device, or you can connect your device to iTunes and do it there.
Read More | Apple
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.