Nintendo is phasing out the original Nintendo 3DS here in the United States, but we wanted to take a final look at the Flame Red Nintendo 3DS hardware before saying goodbye. I think this is the best looking of all the Nintendo 3DS colors. I bring you a tour of the hardware in this episode. If you want to get your hands on one of these, get it quick - you can pick up the Flame Red Nintendo 3DS on Amazon!
I chat with Nick Cannon about his Monster NCredible line of headphones, being an entertainer, an entrepreneur, and his work with youth in this episode from CES 2015! You can pick up a pair of Monster NCredible Ntune headphones on Amazon.
The LG G3 has been my favorite Android smartphone for a few months now. In this episode, I open up a new AT&T LG G3, giving you a look at what's in the box of this comfortable smartphone with 5.5-inch quad HD display with 13-megapixel laser autofocus camera. Check out the video for the full scoop!
I chat with King Bach about his rise to fame on Vine, as well as the work he is doing with Monster as a content creator and brand ambassador in this episode from CES 2015! You can pick up your own pair of Monster 24k headphones on Amazon.
Before setting up the TiVo Mini, you should know what the prerequisites are for using the device. In this episode, Amazon Gadgets VJ Andru Edwards walks you through the tips you need to know about when setting up the TiVo Mini for streaming your recordings in multiple rooms of your home. TiVo Mini requires the use of a dedicated tuner on your DVR to stream live TV. You can pick up the TiVo Mini now on Amazon.
The TiVo Mini is the powerful, all-purpose companion to your four or six-tuner TiVo DVR. Andru Edwards walks you through how the Mini makes it easy to share the TiVo experience on another TV in your home in this episode. Add one or more Minis and access your live TV, recorded shows and streaming apps - all with TiVo's distinctively easy-to-use interface. To use the TiVo Mini, you need a 4-tuner TiVo Roamio or Series4 DVR.
You can pick up a TiVo Mini now on Amazon.
Here's a look at the Space Gray iPhone 6 in our latest episode of Unboxing Live! We open up the smaller of the two new iPhone 6 models, giving you a look at everything in the box (spoiler: Lightning cable, AC adapter, and Earpods headphones) along with a tour of the 4.7-inch smartphone itself. We've already opened up the gold iPhone 6 Plus, which you should check out as well if you want to get a look at the gold finish.
Pick up your own iPhone 6 from Apple!
Apple has released the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, and we were on hand at the Apple Store in Lynnwood, WA at the Alderwood Mall to get our hands on one of the first units (and one of the very few gold iPhone 6 Plus models that were in stock.) We open up the new iPhone 6 Plus in this episode of Unboxing Live, and give you a look at the 5.5-inch smartphone in all its glory, along with all included accessories.
If I seemed tired in this one, it's because I arrived at 9:00pm the night before the iPhone went on sale, and this video was recorded 16(!!!) hours later when I finally had the device in-hand and ready to unbox.
Pick up your own iPhone 6 Plus from Apple!
In this episode we open up the Nespresso VertuoLine single-serve coffeemaker. This is the latest innovation from Nespresso, which features new bar code technology that tells the coffeemaker how quick to brew the coffee and at what temperature, depending on the flavor chosen. We open it up in this episode and give you a look at the appliance.
Here are the Nespresso VertuoLine features:
- Fully automatic machine uses a revolutionary new brewing technology for traditional Italian espresso beverages and classic American coffee.
- Advanced, ultra-quiet Centrifusion technology relies on centrifugal force to gently and precisely brew coffee and espresso -- both topped with a natural amber crema for the deepest, most complex flavor and richest aroma.
- Computerized scanning system reads the bar code on your Nespresso VertuoLine capsule, ensuring precision blend-specific brewing for your desired beverage.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's new premium VertuoLine capsules (12 are included -- eight coffee and four espresso).
- Brews one or two cups of coffee (7.77 oz.) or espresso (1.35 oz.), all with one-touch convenience.
- Machine heats up quickly, reaching optimal brewing temperatures in 15-20 seconds.
- Adjustable tray accommodates cups of various sizes (from small cups to travel mugs).
- Used capsules are automatically ejected and collected in a built-in container.
- Energy-saving function turns the machine off automatically after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- Descaling alert lets you know when it's time to descale your machine.
Pick up your own Nespresso VertuoLine on Amazon!
I made another appearance on this weeks episode of GeekWire Radio here in Seattle, Washington, keeping my streak alive as the person with the most guest appearances in GeekWire Radio history! In this episode, which also features Eyewitness News reporter Essex Porter (pictured with me above, and a huge Windows Phone advocate), we talk about a couple of recent Gear Live stories, including:
- iPhone 6 4.7-inch design preview
- iPhone 6 5.5-inch design preview
- Exclusive: I used the Microsoft Surface watch
I brought in the two iPhone 6 mockups in both 4.7- and 5.5-inch varieties, which made for some good conversation. We also chat about the news of the week, which included the release of the Amazon Fire Phone, and we also had a discussion about what Microsoft needs to do to make Windows Phone more accepted by the general consumer. You can listen to the show now by grabbing the MP3 below, or hitting play in the widget.
Read More | GeekWire Radio (MP3)
© Gear Live Inc. – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.